-ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴄʟᴜʙ-

An: WHEN DID I GET TO 1k reads?!?!?
I the confused.  Anyways I've gotten a bit better... ahem kinda. So I'll continue. Please enjoy!!

(Ps there's also gonna be songs by Mili in some chapters. So keep an eye out. U might like it)

Author POV:

Ever since valentines you've been a happy little ball of sunshine.
Today was just like any ordinary day, you were skipping down the halls. Possibly humming a song from your time a tune that won't be recognized by fellow students or teachers.

As you passed students you would wave and give polite greetings. Over the year you have been getting sorta popular. A lot of people love you because of your positive attitude and out look on life.
There's still people who dislike you, but don't mind them. After all they weren't chosen to go on a super important mission or are the main character in a story.

Ahem, back to the story.

You had decided to join book club. Somehow you got Tom to join too. You charmed him into joining. You weren't able to get Brooke to join because she was busy with other clubs. But that's fine with you.
You skip over to find Tom in the usual hangout corner. You had told him to meet you there before book club starts.

"Well Tom! You ready to start book club?! I heard that there's basically no one in it. The librarian was gonna close it until I told her I would join!"

You grabbed the silent Toms hand and basically dragged him to the library.
He doesn't mind you holding his hand and talking a lot, but he does not wanna go to the club.

Once inside of the library, Ms. Lemon (librarian), brought you both into a study room. In came to other students. They were kind so you all got along.

Back when you were in your time you were in book club. The first book you read in the club was Coraline. You hoped that this time you all will start with a good book. That would be nice.

You all started with a simple mystery book with a love tale in it.

You had already read it. Back in your time. Turns out it just came out not to long ago. You tried your hardest not to spoil it.

You like to spoil something's to piss people off. You used to do it a ton back in your time. Professor Potter told you to stand in hall for spoiling everything for everyone. He was in book club to help run it.

After the club you and Tom decide to go to the hangout corner to read the books for a bit. You weren't actually reading it because you still remember most things in it. Tom got bored of the book very soon. Mostly because it wasn't anything that would benefit him.

"When did Ms. Lemon say we have to have the book finished?" You had to think for a second in able to respond to Toms question.

"Uhh I think we're supposed to be done in two weeks..."

Tom sighs. He'll finish really soon so that he could go back to his books.
Since you both gave up on reading for the day you walked to where Brooke is. Tom close behind. You both watched her as she practiced Quidditch. Yeah Brooke joined this year so she's just touching up on her broom skills.

Cheering her on you would scream at the top of your lungs while Tom covers his ears to block out your ear piercing yells.

Brooke would laugh every time she saw you cheering her on. It's was a really nice time. After all that fun you three head back to your dorms. Brook went ahead so she could jump into the shower. So you walked along side Tom. It was quiet in the halls because there was no one out. Besides the occasional student or ghost. All of the paintings were asleep so it was peaceful. Stopping in front of the entrance close to your dorm you bid Tom a farewell. He bids you one as well.
Before he could leave though, you pull him into and hug whispering a "thank you" to him. Jumping up to plant a kiss on his cheek you sprinted away before he could say anything.

On Toms way back he touches the place that you pecked with a soft smile on his face.

That concludes your day.

Bonus:
When you run into the dorm you are found blushing, turns out some of your dorm mates caught you kissing Tom. They teased you for a bit but promised not to tell anyone.

You were a bright red tomato until you fell asleep.

It was a good day indeed.

Estimated next update: Wednesday or Saturday

Story explanation: This chapter was based off of what happened for me this week. I joined book club because there was basically no one in it. And now we're gonna be readin coraline!! I'm very excited!

An: Hello! Thank you for reading! In my authors note I had stated that I had been having a rough time. I still am but I have a lot of things and reasons for myself to stay alive. And writing stories and reading is one of them. Everyone's positivity toward me has made me very glad that I chose to start writing on Wattpad. And the fact that I have 1k reads now makes me so very happy. Thank you all so much!! ★彡