-ᴏғғ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅ-

An: Okay guys this is gonna be a short one. But on Monday I had a late start for school (going to school 2.5 hours later then norm)
And today (Wednesday) I have another one!! I also almost died from the icey roads yesterday. So that was my week so far.

Tom and I were in Dumbledore's class when he asked us to take something to Headmaster Dippet.

I grab Toms hand and we skip to Dippets office. Well I was skipping Tom was cursing at me for it.

"We're off to see the wizard!"

I start singing. Tom gets annoyed but he can't do anything about it. Once we get there we say hi and give Headmaster Dippet his thing.

For free time you force Tom to hang out with you outside.

"I love the spring!! It's so pretty!"
I say with delight.

"The spring is full of allergies. It's really not all that great"

"Tom! Stop being negative!"

You and Tom argue about the spring time. Eventually he gave up because you're to positive.

You and Tom study underneath a tree by flowers. You are in a very happy place so you hum music from musicals and such.

An: beep beep. I don't know what else to do today. I think I'm gonna cry because I didn't do my homework! Woo! It's okay we have a sub today.

How was your week?

UwU
Bye, bye~

I'm writing a lot so that it would seem like I'm good at this.

I'm not.

Love you all no homo!!

Have a good day!

I'll try not to die heading to school!!

UwU