-ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ҒƦꞮᴇɴᴅ-

An:I slept on the couch and now everything hurts.

FIRST DAY OF HOGWARTS!! For the second time... wooo!!!.... Tom and I decided to sit together in the train since we don't have any friends yet. So basically the whole time I was either thinking about memes and my friends back at my time. And annoying Tom. He got mad so I said sorry. Of course.

"Hey... Tom.. do you think we can be friends. Like best friends? I know we only met just a few days ago but you're really cool."

Tom looks at you confused.
"Best friend? What're talking about?"

You gasped in a very dramatic way. "you've never had a best friend!?"

"I never had a friend"

"wow. It's okay Tom you're gonna be my best friend!" You point at Tom. "can you swear to me that we will always be friends and we'll do anything for each other?"

"No."

"oh... Well to bad you have to."

I jump up out of my seat and tackle Tom into a hug.

"There! We're best friends!! I promise Tom that I will help you with anything. 'Unless it's killing peeps' And I won't ever let you fall into be wrong path. I swear!"

{3rd person}

Tom pushes you back. You have little tears of happiness in your eyes. So you don't notice Toms soft smile. You sit back down in your spot awaiting for the arrival of hogwarts.

[Time skip]
There you were.. you were nervous of being in front of all the people but what you noticed was that there wasn't as much students as there was in your time. So you let your nerves fade. Before you or Tom were called up you gave him a hug and held his hand till it was your turn.
When it was you sadly parted knowing you won't be in the same house as him. But you'll be sure to annoy him later.

Sorting Hat: HUFFLEPUFF!!

You skip to your houses table. Happily. Everyone greats you and you find peeps to sit with.

You look back up and see Tom head to Slytherin. You sigh. This is going to be a tough mission. After all his heart was harder then the toughest stone.

{Your POV}

"Earth to newbie!"  someone waved their hand in front of your face.

Snapping out of your daydreaming.
"huh? Who are you?"

"My names Brooklyn."

"oh, nice to meet ya! My names YN!! "

"Nice name. Well I'm a second year so you can come to me if you need help." She gives you a thumbs up.

"okay thanks!"

{3rd}

You and Brook have hung out for a while. It's been a little while. It's almost time for Christmas. You have occasionally seen Tom in the hallways. He acknowledges you but doesn't say anything. I makes ya kinda sad.

During dinner on a Friday, headmaster Dippet has a very important thing to say.

"Hello students. I want to say that classes will be switching. There have been a lot of fights."

The hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws glare at the griffindors and slytherins.

"so things will be switching. Hufflepuff and Slytherins will share classes and griffindors with the Ravenclaws. Please refrain from any conflict."

You pout.
'aww whattt I won't be able to see my ravenclaw friends that often. That's okay. I can see my best friend more!!'

You look over to Tom. He notices you and you wink. He just gives a little glare.

Brook notices this and gives you a little nudge.

"Someone's in love!"

A friend of Brookes perks up and asks' "On who??!?"

"Nobody!!" You shout not meaning to be loud.

"heheh i know who" Author laughs.

"shut it! You shouldn't even be here!" You snap at the weird looking author.

An: bet! I'm everywhere!!!

"Sooo how'd ya know him? He's a Slytherin for Christ's sake." Brooke asks.

"Oh we went school shopping together and I forced him to become my friend."

" oh wait a second, isn't he that Tom guy? He may be a first year but people are talking about how mysterious he is." Someone says.

YN: yeah he's strange...

[Time skip. Because my foot is asleep]

Since you're a first year you share most if not all classes with Tom. In Dumbledore's class he assigned seats. You next to Tom. Not a surprise.

In slughorns class you were able to sit next to Tom. He doesn't care just as long as you don't annoy him.

You did get a couple of glares from the girls... but whatever.

[CHRISTMAS!! Woo!]

An: shhh we skipped spooky szn. But that's okay. Shhhhh

{Your POV}

"It's Christmas!! Woo!! Oh wait. Aww man. I just remembered that I have no friends that stayed here... poop. Wait!! I have Tom!!"

Because I remembered Tom exists I skip in over to get dressed and see if he's in to library.
Nope he wasn't. Maybe in the dinning hall. Nope. Wait about by the Slytherin dorm. Haha nope not gonna go over there. Slytherins are scary. While walking around I found Dumbledore's classroom. To my surprise he was in there.

"hey professor!"

"Ah, hello YN. How was your Christmas."

"it's been great so far! I found people in the hallway and gave free hugs! I actually made you something."

From out of your bag you pull out a really cute painting of (favorite flowers).

"I didn't know what to paint or give you so I just painted these." You handed him the painting.

"Oh I love them! I'll keep them here right behind my desk."

Professor and I talk for a little bit longer. Once I finish I go to find my other teachers to give them their paintings and presents.

My last teacher is Slughorn. The door was open and to my surprise I saw Tom in there helping slughorn rearranging things and such.

"aww Tom you're such a sweetheart!"

Tom looks at you. "what're you doing here YN?"

"I'm just giving professor slughorn his Christmas present!"

Professor Slughorn looks up at you from his desk.
"A present? For me?"

"yeah! It's just a painting of outside your window! Cause there's a cute little hang out area out there. I didn't know what to paint for you so I just did that. "

"Oh it is amazing! Thank you so much! You two have been very kind to me. Helping me out and giving me a present!" He whispers to you and tom
"you both get extra credit."

"woo! I'll be able to pass potions!"

"hehe. You two should go out and enjoy yourselves. It's Christmas after all!"

"okay thanks! Cmon Tom!"

You pull Tom away and we decide to go outside in the snow. You wanted to make snow angels. It was funny because toms looked like a devil.

You both then went back inside and hung out in the library. You read some books you found interesting while Tom was just studying like the nerd he is.

So basically this Christmas was the best so far.

An: welp I'm out folks.