-ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ!-

An: Idk what I did but I got a cut on my foot. It looked like a face so I drew eyes above it. I can even make it talk, but then it started gushing out blood...

One day you were helping Brooke clean your shared room. And just like any other time that Brooke forced you to clean, she had to drag you away from your art table. Brooke has gotten lazy because of quidditch. So her side was actually a bit messy. Not as much as yours though.

The only mess you made was leaving sketches and socks on the floor. Yet some how it always ends in a big mess.
While sorting paints and finding places to put the sketch's, a letter falls on your head. You grab it and look at what it is. It has fallen from the drawer.

It takes you a second but you recognize the letter as the one that Harry gave you.

After finishing your cleaning you sit on you bed to just stare at the letter. What could possibly be said?
You put it back in a place none can find it. Not that anyone would search for it anyways.

Brooke goes to the library for a bit to study. So you're left alone in your thoughts.

You find Tom outside. You haven't really gotten the chance to talk to him since the kiss. So you decide you would. Gotta be brave.

"Hey Tom!"

"Hello, (Y/N)."

Stuck in his book you go to sit next to him. Just to chill.

'Tom is really focused into his book'

You decide to scoot closer to see what he's reading. A book on Horcruxes...

You've learned about these at such a young age, before you were sent here Harry gave you the basic knowledge about them.

'What year was Tom in when he first did a horcrux?!'

Racing through your mind, you tried to remember when Tom learned of them. And when he first uses it.

"Tom... please tell me you haven't done one yet..."

Tom looks at you shocked of how you know about them. After all you only glanced at the page he was reading for a second.

"(Y/N), how do you-"

"Tom! Please just tell me you haven't done it!"

You grabbed Tom by his shoulders. You stare into his eyes, yours were getting quite foggy though.

"(Y/N), I haven't done any yet."

The yet in his sentence stung you.

"Please Tom don't you ever, ever, ever do one of them. Please! It's really bad and I don't want want something bad to happen to you."

Tom patted you on the shoulder.

"I promise I won't do one."

But that might just be a lie. Tom knows of his own destiny. He will follow it. It is Tom after all.

You smile and pull Tom into a hug.

"Tom when we get out of this place I'll tell you how I know what it is I promise. But please while we wait to leave don't do anything stupid."

Tom nods.

If all goes wrong and Tom still follows in his evil path, you might not actually stop him. For all we know you'll join him.
That's just how devoted you are to him.

But the chances are that are low. You may love the dude to death but you also care for your friends. So you'll try your hardest to pull Tom into the right path.

That's just who you are.

{Timeskip: Toms POV}

I've been thinking. Maybe I should listen to her. But what does she know? It's not like she's from the future.

I'm going to finish this revenge of mine. And I won't let her stop me from reaching goals. No matter what. If I have to sacrifice her, then I will. She was an orphan too. So she has to thank me.

... WoodPeckers orphanage!!

That's where (Y/N) is from!

I jolt out of bed and rush to the library. I'm a head boy so no worries.

Finding a book on all of the orphanages in England, wizard and muggle.

I searched of Woodpeackers orphanage. There was none. Only Wools was there.

I pulled out my diary and searched up the first page when I first met (Y/N),

Reading over the things that had conspired, she said strange things... those where;

'Yeet'

'Guys press f in the comment section'

'Creeper, aww man... so we back in the mine~'

She did always say the strangest things but what the hell?

She knew what horcruxes were, and she had told me not to do anything stupid.

Could she really be from the future? No it can't be possible. The only other explanation is that she lived in America for a short while. Because of all the things she said. And maybe she read about horcruxes before. So maybe she isn't a threat to my goals.

I need to keep a close eye on her.

Estimated next update: uhh idk
An: I guess I should clear up what year you're in, you're in your 6th year with Tom. And Brooke is in her 7th. So she's gonna be pretty busy. Also I reread some of my chapters. And so I'll try to do things were I pull info from other chapters.