-ᴅᴀᴍɴɪᴛ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ!!-

An: hi YALL!!!

"Wake up sleepyhead!!! You're gonna be late for class!!"

You shot out of bed only to bonk heads with Brooke.

"Ahhh! Sorry Brooke!"

You repetitively apologize to Brooke with her telling you "it's alright!!"

You both run through the halls of the school trying to get to class on time. Eventually separating to go to your classes.

It's a new semester which means some of your classes have changed. You just hoped you can have a class with Tom. (Without Brooke being there of course)

Running in you find out that you're early...

'DAMMIT BROOKE!!'

You cursed your roommate thinking that she's probably snickering for doing that to you. But to your surprise Toms here too!

Tom looks up and your eyes meet. He then sighs at you disheveled hair and your tired eyes. He pulls the seat that's next to his out for ya.

Walking over to the seat you collapse and let out a long tired sigh.

"Why are you awake so early and why are you a mess?"

"Brooke decided it would be a great idea to wake me up early and tell me I'm late to class. She even went as far to rush out of the house with her!!"

Tom chuckles. "Rough morning. Oh right. Did you ever find out why she doesn't want me to talk to you?"

Recalling all the times you tried to find out why. Nothing came up.

"Nope. Couldn't figure out anything. My guess is that she has a crush on you. Has she tried to make a move?"
You ask the beautiful man.

"No. As far as I can tell she hates me."

"Huh!?"

"She glares at me rather then at you when we're close."

'That doesn't make since at all!!' You thought.
'There's no way that could be possible? Yeah Toms bad news, I mean his gang is very scary and they pick on people. Is that why she doesn't want you near him? Because he's a threat?'

"Well I suppose it would make since. You and your lackeys are very scary and mean sometimes. So it could be like she's protecting me."      But it wasn't this way before.

A: lol my family's watching chamber of secret rn. Harry's bout to beat snaku.

After a bit of discussion you both came to the conclusion that it's because Toms a potential threat. Which is true. But you're trying to save him.

Class was starting pretty soon so grabbed your note book and started doodling. Can you guess what you were doodling?

WRONG! It was a snaku, a cute one and you showed it to Tom with your eyes sparkling.

{Toms POV}

Okay that's just adorable! Wait but why did she draw a snake. Of course not wanting her to know what's going on in my head I just look at her with a deadpanned face.