-ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ-

An: no idea what to write about so this is gonna be simple.

I still can't get that look out of my head... it was so unfamiliar. Is she jealous or angry at me?? She should know that I'm aiming for Tom right?? She sees me stare at him ever since day one. For years now.

Over and over I try to process that look. When Brooks around I just pretend it never happened. But currently she not. I'm having a really bad migraine.

Brook comes back to the dorm.

And when she falls asleep... I walk out of the dorms. And I got outside. I stand in field of grass.

I just stare at the stars.

That's when it happened. I'm having a mental break down.

It's been years since I had one.

"Why was I chosen for this!? I'm not even pretty! And I all I'm good at is painting flowers!! Why..."

I fall to my knees and hands. I look at the grass.

"Why... am I so hopeless... this is very important... I can save thousands if I do this right."

When I start to calm down I walk around the school. I find the place where herbology classes are held. It's a nice green house. I walk a bit closer and behind it is a garden. Flowers and nicely decorated.

Why have I not seen this?

An: think about a garden like that

An: think about a garden like that. ^
Change it up a bit to make it smaller and with more types of flowers. Then you Gucci!

It's a bit small but still big enough to be noticeable. So why? Why didn't I see it?

I lean against on of the wooden pillars and look up at the clouds and stars.

I suddenly pass out from stress and sadness.

When I awake I find Tom shaking me. He pulls me up and walks me into the school. I doze off here and there. I ask him,

"Tom what're we doing?"

"I'm bringing you back to your dorm. You're not supposed to be out this late. You could get in trouble."

I lost all my care about getting in trouble. I've already got scolded many times for sound thing I wasn't supposed to do.

And I'm not talking about Hogwarts...

I was always yelled at in the orphanage. Because I was weird. But I had my friend. So I was okay.

I make it back to my dorm without getting caught by anyone. I collapse on the bed. It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday.

——

In the morning I wake up to find Brook snooping through my stuff. I decide to pretend to be sleeping. I keep an eye peeked so I can see what she's doing. My Diary!!! What's she doing with it!

Not wanting to bust her I pretend it didn't happen.

———

After getting dressed i walk to the library. I find Tom reading. So I sit next to him and read along. He doesn't seem to mind me anymore. We've been getting along.

Thing is he's reading another book from the restricted section again. But what evs. I lean on his shoulder.

I close my eyes and imagine that I'm back in my time, playing hide n seek with my friends. And pulling pranks on Professor Potter.

Setting things on fire and painting the whole dorm pink. No drama no one to be scared of. A happy time.

I hug Toms arm unknowingly. He doesn't mind. He's happy with you around.

But someone else isn't happy with you two being close...

An: I'm going to change Brooks name to something less common. I just feel kinda bad for using a name so common...

Anyways! Bye, bye!~<3