"Whatever." You answered chuckling pushing the guy lightly.

The next time you came to Baekhyun's house, it was when Baekhyun had first learned about your weird illness. You'd carelessly and accidentally somehow had intake something with too much sugar, it was one of those most embarrassing episode of your life that you practically want to delete from your memory.

It was friday evening and Baekhyun didn't attend the class that day. So like the good friend you are, you went to visit him thinking the guy had somehow caught a cold or whatnot, but thankfully it was nothing serious. Baekhyun's mom was grateful for your sudden visit and had offered for you to stay for dinner, which you greatly accepted because you'd no one waiting for you anyway.

As to how and when it happened, is still a mystery to everyone. Because by the time everyone had finished eating, you'd already lost track of your own consciousness. No one knows where exactly do you live, so when Baekhyun's mom had assumed that you got drunk for some reason they don't quite decipher how did that even happen, they opted for you to stay for the night. Much as to the brat's protest, she got forced to sleep with you on the same bed. 

By the time morning came, which thankfully is Saturday, you woke up a bit groggy and was surprised to wake up in a unfamiliar place. You panicked and abruptly scurry out of bed still having a hazy memories. As soon as you stepped out of the room and run downstairs when you realized you're still at Baekhyun's household. Everyone gasped in surprise seeing you as you approached them. Baekhyun and his mom's eyes were wide mouths hanging open in disbelief, making you blink from their intial reaction as soon as they see you. When a sly snicker was heard among the room that's when they understood. It was the brat's doing!

Your eyes widen in surprise staring in disbelief at your own reflection when you saw black pen inked at every corner of your face, neck and even the inside of your earlobe! That brat! You screamed. Internally shouting every possible profanities. Because, Kyungmi never curse. But, that was before, now is different.

"I'm sorry, Kyungie..." Baekhyun's voice behind the doors said as he leaned on the wall beside the door of the bathroom. "I didn't know she would do this." Baekhyun mumbled then the door to the bathroom opened revealing you still inked all over. Baekhyun fought the urge to laugh at the site but a hit on his chest made him think otherwise.

"Don't even." You threatened but not reallly meaning it. You chuckled by the next second before Baekhyun offered to help you remove the ink on your skin which took him almost three hours of rubbing, scrubbing, and all, before they were able to wipe everything off completely. As a result your skin got red all over making you wince even more when you felt a slight burn on your skin.

Before you went home that day, you explained your weird illness to Byun household getting their sympathy, although you didn't actually need it. But you're thankful that everyone still treated you the same and are still willing to accept you. Baekhyun's mom had taken note of "No sugar for Kyungmi, got it!" making you chuckle at the statement and heart fluttering with gratefulness. Baekhyun's mom had forced The Brat to aplogize as well but instead than doing that we got a stomp and a hard slam of the door in return.

Of course, that one time event didn't stop you from coming back to Baekhyun's house, despite of the embarrassing episode you just had before. But, what made you irk is how the devil cousin get all the chance to make you intake something with sugar. He succeeded for a number more times, which lasted until you and Baekhyun reached your sophomore year. Not only did she successfuly irritate you with how she would slip sugar on your food, but as well, how she kept giving you too many pranks that you lost count already.

You fought so hard to pay her any heed. But, everything just became too much, that you cried one time on Baekhyun's shoulder when the two of you went to the rooftop, Sehun holding your hands in between his.