[34] Come Here

"Aren't you bored?" You inquired, head resting on the younger one's torso, your eyes locked anywhere but Jongin - his watchful gaze quite taunting you. The latter's long fingers threading through the silky strands of your hair, quite liking the way the scent of the shampoo you used attacks his nostrils wantonly. The mild flowery aroma like its first bloom, enough to calm his mind and body. The security that you're just within reach makes the guy feels undeniably happy, with the way the corner of his lips tugged upwards, he definitely is happy.

When you hear no response coming from the said guy, you peer at him only to see how stupid the grin on his face was making you sneer in return. "I guess you are not." You sneered rolling your eyes.

"Come here." Jongin cooed pulling you up so half of your body hovered on top of his. It didn't go unnoticed to you when the younger tried to settle his legs with you in between. You rest your head on his chest with your hands in between. Jongin is quite pleased with the current position, his body against your body. He thought no one else is going to fit perfectly on top of him except you and the thought made the guy drew another stupid grin on his full lips.

"What are you thinking about?" You muttered pulling one of your hand bringing your index finger towards Jongin's face. The way your finger brushes lightly against his skin makes the younger's eyes close automatically. The slight contact sent shivers down Jongin's spine.

"Just some stuff." He whispered glazing at you with his hooded eyes.

"Well, enlighten me." You teased brushing the tip of Jongin's lips. The latter playfully tried to bit your finger but failed as you had backed it away just in time, pulling slightly your tongue out to mock the guy.

"Like, how your body sits perfectly on top of me." Jongin mumbled his hands sliding down to your bottom squeezing it a bit. You chortled hitting lightly the guy on the chest.

"Stop it, you're making my body tense!" You hissed playfully pulling one of his hand away and Jongin took the chance to intertwined his fingers into yours.

"My purpose exactly." He teased sliding his other hand under your shirt to settle at the small of your back.

"You're just a pervert who can't get his hands off of someone."

"Are you describing yourself?" Jongin chuckled earning a glare from you.

"Well, sorry for having such a girlfriend like me." You tried to pull away from the guy because his words made you feel guilty somehow. Because, it's true. It was too late when you realized what you've said. You never thought you'll ever say something like that in the first place. It made you recollect the days when you're still a shameless being who loves being all touchy-touchy with anyone who you find adorable. But, there's something inaccurate about that statement though. That is, you're not a pervert, that's for sure you thought. Right? You shook your head when you noticed you're getting lost on track. Did I really looked like a pervert? You mentally asked yourself suddenly being aware of your actions. But, even before you could pull back away from him, Jongin had already locked his limbs around your body. He tried to pull you closer towards his body and you reacted in return by snuggling closer to the guy's neck. Jongin presses his lips at the side of your head somehow taking away the uneasiness you felt.

"What are you feeling sorry for? There's nothing to worry about, because I actually liked it." Jongin mumbled against your ear his warm breath ghosting around it, and that tickles you. He heard a light chuckle and backed his head to look at you and saw you laughing quietly.

"What?"

"That tickles." You chortled earning a groan from the guy.

"You're so good at ruining the excitement." He whined headlocking you and that made you laugh even harder.