[24] New Rule

"Let's go!" Baekhyun announced grabbing your hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

If it's pre-Jongin-confession days, those little gestures would not have meant anything, at all. But, after what happened last night, every little things ─ that has anything to do with, skinship ─ makes your head in an awful kind of mess. 

Baekhyun dragged you downstairs from your room to the living room. "Do you have everything you need in you?" He checked. You answer with a nod, but realized he can't see you since he's walking ahead of you. 

"Yep, everything." You answered.

When the two of your reached the living room, three pairs of eyes came into view. You pulled your hand out of Baekhyun's grasp unknowingly, when you saw how the other guy's eyes landed straight on your entwined hands, face burning for some unknown reason.

"Are you guys going?" Kyungsoo asked approaching the two of you. You nodded in return, offering the doe-eyed guy a smile when he did too as soon as he stood in front of you.

"Good luck on your job hunting, noona!" Beamed by the youngest who's sprawled on the living room's floor, head leaning on the couch, stuffing chips in his mouth in a lazy manner.

"Not too much junkfood Sehun." You scolded eyeing the guy.

"I won't..." He eye smiled making you roll your eyes.

"Hyung, we might come home late." Baekhyun informed the doe-eyed guy, getting the attention of the others.

"Why?" Sehun muttered hastily standing up. Kyungsoo just looked at Sehun's panic state then shift his head back on Baekhyun. "You're not taking her on a date, are you!?"

"Well... I may, or may not." Baekhyun answered in a sarcastic tone, making the youngest huff.

The word 'date' easily caught the attention of the other guy in the living room, making your body tense in the process, when your eyes met with his.

"Noona! Tell me, you're not going to. You're just looking for a job right?" Sehun inquired shaking your shoulder.

"Y-yah, yah, yah! Stop it!" You exclaimed karate chopping the youngest on the head. "We're not going out to have fun. I'm going to look for a job, alright!? And you," You pointed at Baekhyun, "stop talking nonsense." You scolded the two, making the short guy snort.

Your heart fluttered in satisfaction when you saw how the corner of the tanned guy's lips tugged upwards. 

"Well, we're going now!" Baekhyun said in annoyance before dragging you again away from the other guys. But, even before you could make your third step, you heard Kyungsoo called you that's why you turned around hastily, making your eyes widened, and everybody else in the room, when you realized what just happened.

Kyungsoo pressed his lips into yours in a matter of two seconds and pulling with a loud smack. Cheeks painted with bright red, slowly feeling numb in every inch of your body. What in the world just happened? 

Baekhyun's mouth was hanging wide, as well as the tanned guy on the couch. Sehun whose soul had left him for a moment, got it back when he finally snapped out of his state-in-shock.

"What the heck, hyung!?" Sehun cried loudly, "What was that all about?" 

Kyungsoo was nowhere near from feeling guilty and apologetic for whatever he did, he just looked at the youngest in his famous poker face, but with a slight tinge of pink tint rounding his cheeks, "A goodluck/goodbye kiss, I guess." He deadpanned, making the jaws of the guys dropped in disbelief.

Sehun took a moment to process what his hyung had said.

"Then, I'd give noona one too!" He exclaimed before advancing towards you, who's still a bit out of it. You snapped out of your reverie when you felt another pair of lips pressed into yours tugging your upper lip as he pulled away.