[31] Insecurities

It was one Saturday morning, when everyone is splayed across the living room, trying to make a decent conversation here and there, in between watching some morning shows and whatnot, when the boys ended up having this ridiculous plan. 

It can hardly be traced as to how the conversation had even started but everyone was having a good start with the day, when two parties ─ or more like, Jongin versus the rest of the guys ─ had come up with a conclusion to prove each other wrong.

"I'm telling you there's no way that's gonna happen." The short guy stated firmly.

"How can you be so sure?" Jongin narrowed his eyes in discontent.

"Well, let me see... because I know so?" Baekhyun replied his tone laced with sarcasm.

"And, besides Kai-ya..." The giant interrupted even before Jongin could retort back. "We've been with her ever since, especially me..."

"Are you bragging?" Jongin cut off making the giant hiss.

"I'm not, stupid!" Earning a roll of eyes from the guy. "What I'm trying to say is that, it's impossible for Kyungmi to feel any jealousy, because Kyungmi is... is never the jealous... type of person." Chanyeol finished, somehow contemplating if he had said the correct word. But, the important thing is, that he made sure he gets to deliver to Jongin his point. Which is... well... you not being jealous... type of person. Yeah. Whatever.

"Don't be ridiculous..."

"Actually, it's true..." The youngest butted in coming from the kitchen, munching his post-breakfast sandwich. "Noona had never been jealous. In any type of matter, if I may add up. In both senses, even if it's about love or whatnot." 

"That's why I'm asking 'why'? Why all of you say so?" Jongin just huffed in frustration. He doesn't understand why everyone is so sure of their claim, because for all he knows you're the type to get jealous easily ─ remembering the time when you got jealous over a flower.  Although Jongin noticed some things as well. Proven that you get jealous easily over some simple things but that doesn't happen often. Because in all honesty, ever since he met you, he never even once heard you complain to things, or show envy towards others, since all that he'd noticed is how selfless you can be in order for others to achieve their own happiness. Like, how you gave way to your step mom's relatives to tend to her last remains, even though you're the one who stood by her side ever since she got abandoned. Like, how you don't show any resentment towards others with good fortune or whatnot. Like, even though everyone is trying to move on with their lives and reach for their goals, you're still the type to not let unfortunate events to lose any of your will power to achieve them as well, even if that meant you'll have to pass through a longer route. Those were just some of the selfless things you'd offered the world, since you'd become somehow a parentless young adult.

So, when the topic about you, being impossible of getting jealous towards others (Unaware that you're actually capable of being Jealous), plus the total ridiculousness of the random fact that Baekhyun gave to Jongin ─ "Even if some random girl started flirting with you, it's impossible" ─ made him scoff internally. Like hell would he think of doing that.

He snapped out of his dreamy thoughts when Baekhyun's voice echoed again against his brains. The tan guy sighed in frustration before backing his head up towards the other guys. Somehow searching if there's any hint of humor but there was none.

"Well, if you're not convinced enough. We can try some things to prove it to you." Baekhyun suggested making Jongin blink in confusion.