[32] That Brat!

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Do I look like I'm not?" You retorted pushing the clothes inside your bagpack in a not so gentle yet not so hasty either manner, trying to figure out where you could stay for the time being. Because, Baekhyun's cousin is never a good news. It will never be. Strips of memories flashes right before your eyes making you shiver at the sudden unwanted recollection, and Jongin caught up to that.

"Can you atleast tell me the reason why you're being paranoid like this?" Jongin huffed in frustration tugging your wrist intending for you to stop packing as if you're going away forever and not coming back again. Because Jongin knows too well that you don't have much stuff, and you can pack and unpack in just a matter of an hour or minutes rather, and go scavenging for who knows where, when, and how.

You exhaled deeply finally calming yourself for a moment before moving towards Jongin who's sitting on the edge of the bed when he pulled you towards him. Your arms automatically rounded on his shoulder fingers threading to his hair as the guy wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer towards him. Jongin's gaze and yours met and silence took over between the two of you.

"Do I really have to?" You pouted making Jongin sneer lightly, brushing the tip of his fingers delicately under your shirt making you shiver discreetly. When did he manage to slip it in? You internally groan and gasp a bit when you felt his fingers started playing in every inch of your skin.

"Please?" He mumbled making you blush at the contact.

When Jongin had finally convinced you to tell him but not before he had given you some few kisses and touch here and there making you relax supposedly, but it only got worse but in a good kind of way. 

You started with how you first met Baekhyun's cousin when you came over to the short guy's house for the first time after the two of you became close during the freshman year of your middle school. And, apparently at that time, Baekhyun's cousin is living together with them for some certain reasons. Like, how his cousin's parents were in another country, and the girl is still too young to be living alone. The other relatives had already rejected the request of her parents to watch over her, because their hands are already full, is what they would say. But in all honesty there's more to it than that. And unfortunately, Baekhyun's family which consists of him and his mom alone, were the best candidate at that time. Baekhyun's mom's gentleness didn't help with the situation at all either, agreeing without hesitation when his husband's sister asked for her guidance towards their daughter. 

"Who's she?" A ten year old girl said as she descended the stairs.

"She's my friend Taeyeon-ah. Kyungie this is my cousin Taeyeon. She's been living with us for a month now since her parents are currently in another country." Baekhyun explained mumbling the latter part but his cousin still heard it.

"Stop telling strangers my personal matters." The ten year old brat named Taeyeon spat before giving a thirteen-year-old-you a not so welcoming glance, or more like glare. You blinked not quite getting the reaction you'd just received.

"Did I do something? Seems like she hate me." You murmured still looking towards the way where you'd last seen the brat's figure before it disappeared completely when she entered the kitchen.

"No, you didn't do anything and neither she hates you. Tbh, I think she hates everyone." Baekhyun sighed before going back to what he's working earlier. "Don't mind her too much Kyungie, let's just finish this. Remember you promise me that we're gonna watch a movie tomorrow if I get this entry to win first place!" Baekhyun chimed pulling you down beside him making you chuckle in the process, as you started working on the essay contest you'd half-heartedly challenged Baekhyun to join totally not expecting that the guy would accept it.