[6] Holding Hands

I never thought going to the supermarket could be this fun, I internally guffawed.

"What's wrong Noona?" Kyungsoo asked tugging my hands getting me out of my thoughts.

I just shook my head, "Nothing." And I bit my lip from laughing.

"You're enjoying this too much." he said and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What is? This?" as I held high up our entwined hands and I chuckled.

He blushed and shook his head hastily, "No! That!" as he cocked his head towards the direction just in front of us and I laughed hysterically.

"Haha let them be...it's their fault anyways." I said wiping my eyes as I felt bits of tears managed to escape.

"You are weird Noona." Kyungsoo deadpan.

"Oh why thank you." I said grinning widely, and he laughed lightly shrugging.

Few minutes earlier...

"I demand a re-match!" Baekhyun scowled at the two guys who were stepping out of the arcade. While you on the other hand were busy stuffing yourself for some tteokbokki─just right outside of the arcade, after you got tired with the boys bickering who should hold your hands while strolling the mall. Unfortunately you only got two hands so that leaves the third one with nothing. So out of nowhere you suggested why don't they just play paper-rock-scissors just to make things easy, just and fast, but instead that, the boys decided to just play one round of ball-game-machine, and whoever gets the lowest score would be the looser─as Baekhyun suggested.

But in the end, Baekhyun lost.

"This is seriously unfair!" he said stomping as the two guys settled to sit in front of me.

"What's unfair? You suggested the game, we played, you lose, end." Sehun scoffed earning a glare from the shorter guy.

"Kyungie...this two had been ganging up on me," he said whining and I just chuckled.

"Oh Baek, you could have played much better if you really wanted to win," you said teasing him and he groaned from where he was standing.

"I did! but Sehun cheated! he helped Kyungsoo for some points that's why he got ahead of me with one point."

"I.did.not!" Sehun gasped dramatically.

"Yes you did, you shithead!" Baekhyun hissed.

"S- Stop it you guys." you said as you brought your hands in mid air getting in between the two bickering boys as if that could calm the two down. "Seriously guys this is a ridiculous matter, you don't have to fight with each other just because of a mere holding hands." you explained as you tug Baekhyun's hand indicating him to sit at your side, so you could settle this dispute.

"Now I wanna ask Kyungsoo... is it true?" and the guy who was left in oblivion as the two were bickering nonstop earlier, nodded in answer and that left Sehun's mouth hangin open.

He narrowed his eyes in Kyungsoo and whispered, "You fucking traitor." but unfortunately you heard it.

"Oh Sehun! watch your mouth," I scolded. Oh God I don't know what to do with these guys anymore, after heaving a long sigh I declared,"okay I have decided," and everyones eyes fell on me waiting for what I was about to say, "Sehun and Baekhyun..."

"Yes!" Baekhyun fisting his hand in the air.

While Sehun patted Kyungsoo's back scoffing at him, "...too bad."

I facepalmed myself as I continued, "...you two hold your hands together." and they froze earning a sneer from Kyungsoo.

"Too bad indeed." Kyungsoo said in a mocking tone.