The Proposal

LISTEN UP!!!! I am officially still ending the story by Xmas Day, but just know that I have decided to break it up into several uploads. A ten page final upload is just stupid. So, here it is! THE COUNT DOWN TO THE END!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAA

*******************************

Two months later.

            “LIZ!!!” a stunning yet simple blonde laughed as Elizabeth and Vincent came screeching into the parking lot. Her short, spiky hair caught the shiny sunlight that illuminated the bright grounds, dazzling a charismatic guy with sparkling blue eyes who had a strong but relaxed arm over her shoulder.

            A beautiful brunette with a large rack and tight waist stomped out of the car, oblivious of the singing birds around her and unable to appreciate the gentle wind of morning in late February.

            She was fashionably dressed, with her long hair down in a wavy cascade and her new black backpack slung over one shoulder. Some girls glanced at her with awe, making a mental note of her simple outfit. Once again, Miss Blackburn would be the trend setter of the season.

            A handsome, tall guy with flat black hair stumbled out of the shiny car, laughing at her angry attitude with a carefree smile. Several people stopped and stared, amazed at how the top four students in school managed to be best friends.

            “Shut- up!” the brunette growled behind gritted teeth at the laughing boy. “Do you think nearly running over a dog was funny?”

            “Oh lighten up, Liz,” he grinned as he ruffled her hair. “It wasn’t even a pretty dog.”

            He ducked, barely avoiding a swinging textbook. The blonde girl rolled her eyes as she caught his smug expression.

            “Just because you dodged it, it doesn’t mean that I can’t do some serious damage to you,” she glared. The guy around her shoulder snickered.

            “Yeah, Vincent, you really have to careful around this little tiger. Annie took down a robber at the movies yesterday with some weird kung fu stuff.”

            Liz stared at Annie in amazement. “You used that move I taught you?”

            “Yup!” Annie giggled. “It’s the one where you trip the person and then pin him on the floor.”

            “Good for you!”
            As the four strolled off to their lockers, Vincent suddenly wrapped Liz in a tight bear hug. “You’re the best, Liz!”

            She blushed, but didn’t try to throw him off. The guy who held Annie’s hand gave a low whistle. “Get a move, you two!”

            “That’s what I feel like telling you two every time you start making out during passing period!” Liz bit back.

            “Oh well,” Annie trailed off as her boyfriend bent down to give her a kiss. Vincent covered Liz’s eyes as their lips met.

            “Andre, seriously, can you not do that in front of Liz?”

            “JUST WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?” Liz asked in outrage.

            “Heck, I can’t help it,” Andre laughed as they pulled apart. “And don’t go acting all jealous; Liz will kiss you when she feels up to it.”

            “ANDRE!” Liz blushed as she threw off Vincent’s arms.

            “Seriously, dude,” Vincent scowled in agreement. “Talk about hitting below the belt. Don’t use our relationship-”