Izuku smiled happily, but there was a softened constrained look on his face. "Hey sweetie," Izuku kisses her forehead.

     "Katsumi," Katsuki started as she looked over at him, "how about you go play in your room. I have to talk to Daddy,"

     "Aww! I wanted to play more," she said with disappointment.

     "I know, we can play in a little bit, I promise," he says. She nods her head sadly, and Katsuki takes a tissue on the coffee table and wipes off her food and she giggles. He slightly pushes her back as she runs towards her room, pretending the action figure is flying in the sky. Katsuki looks over at Izuku and finally sees the tears that glisten in his eyes, seconds away from falling. "Izuku—"

     "She's in the hospital..." Izuku says with a voice crack. This... this Katsuki knew about. Midoriya Inko. Izuku's mother. She has been sick, and it seems like things took a turn for the worse.

     "Inko?" Katsuki questioned rubbing Izuku's back as the two leaned into each other.

     "They— they said t-treating her wasn't w-worth it anymore! Apparently the treatment isn't w-working and..." Katsuki hugged him close and Izuku cried into his shoulder. They sat there, in which Izuku shakes and sobbed quietly.

"What can I do?" Katsuki sweetly asked into Izuku's ears. Izuku kisses him in the cheek and hugged him.

"I mean... there isn't really anything anyone can do. I would like to go see her though, before... ya' know," Izuku says grimly. Katsuki nodded his head and pinched Izuku's cheek slightly, getting him to smile. He stood up before looking back at Izuku.

"Are you bringing, trouble maker?" Katsuki says, referring to his daughter. Izuku smiled and nodded yes. Katsuki smiled sadly and walked upstairs before getting her. Izuku loves his family. They would always be there for him, and he couldn't ask for anything more or less. This was perfect.

He knew his mother didn't have much time, but her wise words made their way into his head.

Everyone was dressed and Katsuki offered to drive, knowing Izuku would probably not want to, or he'd be too stressed to focus. The ride was quiet and somber, even Katsumi felt sad. She didn't exactly know what was happening, but she knew something wasn't right. "Daddy... are you okay?" Katsumi asked Izuku. Wiz you turned back and rubbed her knee a little bit.

"Yeah sweetie, Daddy's fine," Izuku answer as he turned back to watch the road. Katsuki's chest hurt. He knew Izuku was keeping up a front to protect their daughter. He knew he didn't want her to worry about them. They arrived at the hospital, and Katsumi was confused.

"Am I getting a checkup?" She innocently asked.

"Ahh— no sweetie. We're visiting someone," Izuku says as he picks her up and places her on his hip.

"Oh..."

They walk inside and sign in. Katsuki rubs Izuku's shoulder as they walk to Inkos room. They stopped right before they were going to walk in. Izuku set his daughter down and crouched so they were eye level. "So umm, grandma is going to be hooked up to lots of wiggly wired and funny looking stuff, okay? It may look scary but it's there to help her," Izuku explains and Katsumi nods, squeezing Katsuki's hand.