•Rageful Sweetheart•

(Starting off from last chapter...)

My mind went blank for a moment, my wolfs reaction. Sparks dancing on my lips and my wolf wanted to take over.

Hell no...

I fought her mentally fighting her primal instinctual reaction to the kiss and palmed Scorn in the chest, hard. I flung him acrossed the room in a split second not meaning to.

He caught himself keeping his balanced sliding with his hand to the floor and gave me a look of confusion before stopping all sudden movements.

I could tell by the searing pain in my back that my wolf had nearly succeeded in taking control, my eyes were probably glowing, my wolfs eyes...

(Skip if you don't want back story info)
I was an omega the first two years in the pack before becoming a warrior wolf. As an omega I was taught to shift. The omega is fought for 'fun' in a pack the punching bag in natural order to a point I understood then. I wasn't born a wolf so I was low on the pecking order.
Great for me, huh? Being a punching bag or death. Then I had recently got promoted showing skill in survival to warrior. We are taught to channel our wolf's instincts could stay in human form with the strength of our wolf. I wasn't taught control very much bringing us to this moment. Becoming a warrior my third year in is the only thing that got me my acceptance into the pack. The bad thing about once being an omega is that you are instantly scarred under that title. So they had took pieces of metal, silver, specifically and had punctured my wolfs ears. They've healed of course...but have scarred. My wolf fur hides them my human form...does not. I'm more allergic to silver than other wolves due to very distant wolf heritage, or so I have been told.

I was too lost in thought that I hadn't realized that Scorn had shifted into his wolf until he had me pinned, in wolf form...again.

I had calmed a little but not my wolf who growled instinctively.

Not the best idea.

Scorn pressed his canines into my throat in warning. I shifted in turn and low growled trying to push him off but his wolf was quite big compared to mine as he growled lowly.

I kept trying to get free squirming for an hour straight then gave up after tiring myself out. Scorn whined removing his canines from my throat and licked my wolfs muzzle and face.

I gave him a blank look as he was nearly laying on me. I shifted back and pushed him off. "Alright, alright. Apology accepted...please don't let your wolf take over and lick my face. I don't care if he's happy after putting me 'in my place'."

Scorn gave me a wolfie grin then a guilty look.

I playfully glared at him mumbling, "no more physical contact. It strengthens our bond, and makes my wolf go crazy."

Scorn shifted back causing me to blush deeply before looking away respectfully.

He moved closer kissing my cheek before replying. "As your mate I should be able to make physical contact, not all contact is bad. I made you a promise Arē."

I blushed darker then kissed Scorn's cheek before giving him a quick peck on the lips in turn before getting up and walking out of my room into the bathroom. Leaving him flustered and bewildered.

....

I had took a shower for half an hour before returning to my room with a towel wrapped around me.

I dried off then got dressed, white bra matching underwear, red blouse, and dark blue jeans. I had not noticed what seemed to be a white pillow of fluff on my bed until I turned around jumping at the sight of the fluffy white wolf who looked like a fluffled poofball.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I nearly screamed.

The wolf looked at me in surprise startled, yelping then fell off the opposite side of my bed with a huge thump. I walked around the bed glaring at it. "H-Hey mercy Luna. I just wanted to meet you...I'm Fay, the female beta." The white wolf said looking up at me with icy blue eyes.

"That does not explain to me as to why you were in my room...Fay. So what is it that you really want?" I nearly hissed and she whined shifting into human form covered, thank the wolves.

She sat up. "I want to be friends, as a beta I am directly under you. That's why it'll be good for us to get along. Besides that...the whole pack is talking about you. And our Alpha seemed preoccupied for some reason earlier so the wolf council sent me to investigate..."

My face drained of color. "Investigate what exactly?" I asked. Fay blushed looking guilty. "If the pack should be expecting pups by the end of next year." She said wiggling her eyebrows while looking at me.

My heart stopped as a dark blush crept up into my cheeks. "O-out, that is no ones business." Fay looked at me surprised then laughed. "I'm joking, Luna!"

I already know this girl is gonna be trouble...