corbyn played with the earring of his ear and drank.

daniel stared at him, was he telling me that he liked me and that he had lied when he said no? or am i thinking too much? or maybe already the tequila took effect and i end up getting drunk.

corbyn gave him a closed mouth smile and put the bottle in the middle. daniel took it and i didn't know what to say. "you look surprised." he put his hands behind him, leaning back, letting daniel see those abs.

"it's not just that..." daniel thought of an excuse. "i'm thinking about my turn." lies, lies.

"let's see, surprise me." corbyn leaned forward again and moved to be closer to daniel, only the bottle separated them.

daniel nervously spoke. "i think i've had enough." he excused himself, giving him the bottle. "it's late, we should sleep."

corbyn bit his lower lip. "well, let me do last turn then, will you?"

daniel nodded.

corbyn looked him straight in the eye as he spoke. "never have i ever wanted to kiss someone as much as now."

the air left daniel's lungs and he saw corbyn drink, moistening those lips that daniel loved so much, his green eyes went down to daniel's mouth, he passed the bottle and daniel didn't hesitate to take a drink.

in the blink of an eye, corbyn was on top of him, his mouth found daniel's sending his consciousness out the window. his kiss wasn't tender, it was rude, passionate and daniel loved it. corbyn's soft lips licked, sucked, possessed. daniel couldn't help moaning in his mouth, and his tongue came in tempting him.

corbyn tasted like tequila and mint gum. daniel grabbed his hair kissing him with everything he had. daniel missed him so much, and it had only been a week. corbyn could easily become his addiction.

corbyn opened daniel's legs to get between them and let him feel everything against him. his hand went up under daniel's abds and he grabbed the hem of his pants to lower them and take them off. daniel was just in a boxer and that didn't bother him.

corbyn's fingers linked with the boxer he was wearing and also pulled him down. corbyn peeled off daniel's lips for a moment to take it off completely.

and the blue-eyed boy took the opportunity to observe his beautiful face and caress him. corbyn closed his eyes and daniel rose a little on his elbows to kiss his neck slowly. daniel heard him sigh. his skin was so soft and it smelled like refined soap.

corbyn got up and daniel's skin felt cold from the early lack of contact. he took his hand and pulled daniel until he was standing in front of him. his eyes scanned daniel's body naked making him blush and tremble with excitement.

he took daniel by the waist and kissed him again. feeling his naked torso against his made daniel let out a small moan. corbyn pushed him to the bed until daniel fell on his back, climbed on top of him, still kissing and touching him. his restless lips left daniel's and went down his neck. his tongue as agile as always licked deliciously sending currents of desire throughout daniel's body.

then he went down to his abdomen going through the nipples and leaving him breathless. this was too much, daniel closed his eyes biting his lower lip.