daniel obeyed him by sitting on the edge of the bed, putting as much distance as he could between them. he blonde boy raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"what do you think if we keep playing?" he lifted the bottle, turning his body toward daniel.

"the pool game?" daniel asked confused. corbyn just nodded. "it's late, don't you think?"

"are you afraid of playing alone with me?"

"i already told you that i am not afraid of you."

"so why are you about to fall out of bed? you don't have to get away so much, i made a promise or didn't i?"

yes, but you said you wouldn't touch me if i didn't want to, the problema is that i want you to do it, daniel thought. "just caution."

"as you say." the blonde boy climbed his feet on the bed to sit cross-legged and daniel did the same, they were facing each other, the bottle in the middle. "you start."

daniel thought a little and decided on something simple. "never have i ever slept with someone of the opposite sex in the same bed without doing anything." and he drank. daniel saw him hesitate but finally drank.

he cleared his throat. "i've never been more interested in a boy from the fulbol team like the one i like now." corbyn didn't drink.

daniel frowned confused and looked surprised, was he asking indirectly if i liked him more than jonah?

daniel wasn't sure about the answerd. some months ago daniel would have done everything for jonah. he was perfect in his mind but daniel had realized that he didn't actually know him, not at least the way he knew corbyn. and he liked to know corbyn more than jonah so he didn't drink.

the relief was evident on the blonde boy's face.

"never have i ever had feelings for my best friend." daniel said and saw sadly as corbyn took sip, does he have feelings for alec?

that hurt daniel and for some reason he wanted corbyn be hurt too, so he drank too. corbyn looked surprised, especially knowing that daniel's best friends were margo and zach, but the challenge in his eyes remained intact.

corbyn ran his hands through his messy, wet hair. "i think i want you to drink. "corbyn sounded victorious."never have i ever fallen in love alone. "

ouch! that hurt.

that smug smile that was characteristic of him appeared and daniel swallowed to calm his stupid heart into bits. he silently drank and angrily he looked up at corbyn. "never have i ever faked an orgasm with a boy."

his mouth opened and corbyn watched him drink. corbyn's ego was hurt daniel could see it in the rage of his eyes. the blue-eyed boy knew he was lying but he didn't care about anything anymore.

corbyn took the bottle, thinking for a moment and daniel prepared himslef to feel the way corbyn was going to destry him. because he knew that after what he had said, corbyn would only would want to try to hurt him even more.

corbyn looked at him to speak. "never have i ever lied when i said that i don't like someone." daniel was confused, did he just...?