chapter five ; girl time

The past few days have been fun for Sierra. Ryan has finally warmed up to her and Mitch, well, let's say she's really fond of him.

She found out that they, like Brayden, make Minecraft videos as well. She even found herself subscribing to their channels. And at the moment, she's watching an episode of Factions. She didn't fully understand the concept of it but it works, she's learning.

"Sierra!" She heard her mom call from outside her current room.

"Yeah?" She yelled back, but when her mom didn't reply a few seconds later, she groaned and stood up. She lazily walked to where her mother was, in the living room. "Yes, mom?"

"Oh, someone's at the door for you."

Sierra looked at her mom confusedly, yet shrugged it off and still proceeded to check who was at the door. When she opened it, there stood a tall girl with blonde hair. "Uh..."

"Who are you?" She bluntly said.

"I'm Sierra and I live here?"

"Oh! You're the girl that Brayden wants to fu - "

"Hey, Megan!" Brayden then suddenly appeared beside Sierra, which alomost gave her a heart attack. She was curious, though, what was Megan meaning to say? What did Brayden want to do with her?

Megan looked at him with a smirk. "Hey, Brayden..." Then she turned to Sierra again to introduce herself, finally. "Hello, Sierra. I'm Megan, a good friend to the three weirdos."

"She's also Mitch's girlfriend!" Brayden exclaimed.

The blonde girl rolled her eyes playfully. Were they serious? "Nah. Shut the fuck up. I'm not Mitch's girlfriend nor will I ever be, so don't believe them. And speaking of, where's Mitch? His mom said he'd be here."

"Yeah, he's recording with Ryan in my room, if you wanna interrupt that. Said his internet cut off so he went here."

"Oh cool. Let's go piss the fuck out of him." Megan suggested, kinda scaring Sierra. The amount of cuss words she's said in the past minutes didn't quite impress Sierra. In fact, it sort of made her think of Megan differently.

But she wasn't going to judge. She just hoped that Megan did not have the same attitude as her sister. In fact, she wanted them to despise each other...

"Sierra?" Brayden called her and she snapped out of her thoughts. "You coming?"

"O - oh! Sure, why not?" She weakly smiled, while Braydem grinned back at her, grabbing her hand. And from the corner of her eye, she swore she saw her mom smirk.

When they got to Brayden's room, Megan put her pointy finger to her lips to shush the both of them. She lightly giggled and pushed door open to reveal Mitch concentrating on some redstone work. "Boo!" Megan yelled.

Sounds of the mouse dropping and laughter could be heard around the room, making Mitch pissed. "Fuck you." He muttered, specifically to Megan. Sierra wondered if Megan got the least bit offended by that, cause she knew she definitely would...

"Fuck you back." Megan replied with her middle finger up, acting as if a guy didn't just cuss on her, like it was no big deal. Usually, Sierra would care too much, and scold whoever said a bad word, but right now, she didn't really care anymore. Being around these people, she learned to get used to swearing. She just hoped she, herself, wouldn't say them.

"Now that's something I think we'd all like to see..." Brayden cheekily said.

Sierra frowned. What was that supposed to mean? She didn't know if it was a joke or not but it disgusted her anyway.

Only Brayden snickered. Mitch and Megan just stared at him, unamused. They were used to all these teasing but that didn't mean that they were liking it. It was quite annoying, really.

Mitch then moved, getting the mouse from the floor and looking back at the screen. "Get out, I'm still recording..."

Megan pouted. "But, Mitch... I missed you, bud!"

"Yo, Mitch. She just friendzoned you." Brayden laughed while the two rolled their eyes and Sierra watched the banter.

"Yo, Brayden. How about you shut up, mate?" Mitch asked, pissed. "And you still need to get out, Megan. I'm getting distracted."

"By her beauty." Brayden wiggled his eyebrows then Megan smacked him in the head. (*patella)

"Let's go, Sierra. I need some girl time."

"Oooh! Can I come?"

"Girl time." Megan repeated. "Are you a girl? Cause I'm sure your viewers would love to hear that news." And with that, Megan shut the door to Brayden's room. "They are such a pain." The two ladies walked to the front door and Sierra, of course, had to big goodbye to her mother. She hesitantly allowed her, giving a curfew, which Sierra did not complain about.

"Wow, your mom's protective..." Megan commented after the got out the door.

Sierra shrugged. "Not usually. It's just cause she doesn't know you."

Megan nodded and hummed. Sierra just followed her, not questioning where they were going. Soon enough, though, they arrived at the park. They sat on the swings, where Megan intended to get know about the girl she was with. "So, Sierra." She started. "Tell me about you..."

"I'm normal." Sierra said and Megan just raised an eyebrow. "That's about it. Just a lazy teenager who apparently knows very little about life."

"And who told you that?"

"My sister."

"Oh, the little bitch."

"You've met her?"

"Yeah, bumped into her a few days ago. Found out from Ryan that she was living with Brayden for a few days..." Megan explained. Sierra started to like her, just because of the fact that she didn't like her sister.

There was a few moments of silence then Megan spoke up again. "Do you have any idea about Brayden's possible feelings for you?"