chapter two ; pizza

They got to the their household at two in the afternoon and Brayden announced that he would be recording. Sierra got confused. Why would Brayden be recording? Is he some kind of singer? She asked Genna.

"Oh, sweetie. He makes Minecraft videos on YouTube! He's very dedicated to it." Sierra just nods.

Minecraft? She frowns. Now, don't get her wrong... She knows what Minecraft is, she doesn't live under a rock. She's just curious why. Out of all the games, Minecraft? Sierra dropped the topic and groaned to herself. She's too curious, she asks and thinks too much.

She decided to just unpack her things in her new room, for the summer, at least.

In Brayden's room, a certain someone named Zach is asking for advice from his buddy.

"I don't know what to do, Rusher... I really like her."

Brayden spoke through his mic. "Then tell her, bud. It's the best thing to do. I'm sure Autumn likes you."

"Does she like me as much as you like Summer? Because if she does, then I will..."

Everybody knows his huge crush on Summer. He's being obvious about it, calling her perfect and beautiful once in a while. But the thing is... she loves Jordan.

Brayden sighed. "I'm not even sure about Summer anymore... She loves someone else and that someone else loves her back. Their only prob is that they don't wanna admit it..." He groaned. "And there's also a girl..."

Zach's ears perked up. "A girl, you say? Tell me all about it."

"Well, we were best friends back then. She's living with us for the sum with her mom and sis. Her name is Sierra and man, she's gorg..."

Zach thought thoroughly. He's never heard Brayden call any other girl that but Summer before. Usually it's just hot, pretty or cute. And by the way he's talking, he's interested in this girl.

"To tell you the truth, Rusher, you and Summer can never happen with Bayani around. Plus, she's older than you by a few years. I say pursue this Sierra girl." Zach told Brayden.

Brayden understood where Zach was coming from and he agrees. "Thanks, Gras. But this is getting too serious, let's rec the clip now."

Sierra wanted to know more about Brayden's YouTube career. She doesn't really go to YouTube. She only goes on there for Bethany Mota and she doesn't even have an account. She knocked on Brayden's door, hoping that he's done recording.

"Brayden?" She called out.

Brayden heard her and his heart melted. Hearing her say his name sounds so perfect. He opened the door and there stood Sierra in her pajamas, looking cute as ever.

"Hey, what's up?" Brayden asked.

"I heard about your YouTube stuff and I really want to know more about it. It's so interesting to me." Sierra told him. It amazes her how confident she sounded. She didn't stutter at all.

Brayden's eyes widened. "My YouTube?"

Sierra replied. "Yeah, what's your account? I wanna watch videos of you!" She smiled.

"It's TheCampingRusher." He replied, clearing his throat afterwards.

"Awesome. I'm staying up to watch you." She proceeded to leave but then remembered something else. "Oh and... can you teach me Minecraft? I don't quite understand it." She blushed in embarrassment.

Brayden's eyes sparkled and he smirked. "Of course, cutie. Tomorrow?"

Sierra nodded then rushed back to her own room. Did he just call her cutie? Why would he do that? She doesn't know... She got her laptop and went on YouTube after connecting to the awfully slow internet. She typed TheCampingRusher in the search box, making sure that it's spelled correctly.

She watched videos of him until one in the morning, quietly laughing to herself. She found Brayden hilarious although, sometimes, she wouldn't understand what he meant. She was planning to sleep already but heard some noises outside. She nervously went out of her cozy room, expecting a burglar on the loose. Instead, she sees Brayden holding a pizza box.

Sierra laughed. "Pizza at one AM?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, wanna eat with?"

She shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

The two of them went to Brayden's room. They decided not to eat in the kitchen since they might knock something off and wake everyone in the house.

"So, Brayden. You're pretty famous, huh?" Sierra asked, taking a bite of her pizza.

Brayden looked shocked. He didn't know she would actually watch him today. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"That Summer girl, is she your girlfriend?" She blurted out then covered her hand. "Sorry, that was super rude..."

"It's okay, she's not." Sierra blushed and Brayden smirked at her. "Why do you ask? Don't worry, I'm available. You can have some of this anytime." He winked.

Sierra stared at him, confused. What did he mean by that? She can have some of what, exactly? "What?" She asked.

Was she joking? Brayden thought. "Nothing." He smiled. Sierra tilted her head to the side, frowning. "You're so innocent, it's adorable."

They finished eating the pizza and Sierra headed off to her room, bumping into Leah on the way.

"Why are you up? It's nearly three AM..." She asked her little sister.

"Needed to go to the bathroom." Leah's eyes flickered to the door of the room Sierra came from. "Why were you in Brayden's room? Had fun?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Fun? What do you mean?"

"Fun... you know. Kissing, making out, even further?"

Sierra gave Leah a disgusted look. Since when was that called 'fun'?

Leah rolled her eyes. "You're impossible..." She said then proceeded to the washroom. Sierra just went to her room and tried sleeping. She couldn't.

There were clips of herself and Brayden kissing playing in her mind. What the? What was happening to her? She shuddered. Leah shouldn't have told her about it...

Sierra then just plugged her ear phones in and played soft music for her to fall asleep.

It worked.