CREEPER? ᴬᵂ ᴹᴬᴺ [19]

Don slammed the door to his car and locked it behind him, quickly running up to his front steps and throwing open the door after inserting his house key. His mom yelled at him as he threw his bag across the foyer into the living room and ecstatically raced upstairs, paying no mind to his parent that was ready to commit filicide for barging into the house and not even bothering to kick off his muddy, Vans sneakers.

Don threw himself around the corner upstairs, nearly colliding with his younger sister, and raced down the hallway before diving into his room and kicking at his door, slamming it shut. Though he was very much winded and out of breath from the extreme activities his skinny, teenage body wasn't used to, Don still manage to roll his way to his desktop and drag himself up into his swivel chair. Taking a moment to catch his breath as his computer monitor turned on, Don took out his phone from his back pocket and looked at the texts from his friends, smirking at the dumb names he gave them for his contact list.

Draco Malfoy with Tits: STOP BLOWING UP MY PHONE DUNI OR I WILL CRAWL THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT AND STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR SNAKE!

Dukey lol im so mature: NOT JEFF BLIM!!!

     Don logged onto his computer as he turned his phone off silent and sighed as his desk began to vibrate a bit from the constant string of texts pouring out his phone between Dashlie and Duni. He gave a short laugh as he read Dashlie's in-detail plan to murder Duni if he didn't shut up, finding her words ironic. Finally, the two's bickering became intercepted by Don's other friends, DDawn and Dick.

Voldemort but a ginger: Will you two imbeciles shut up and just join the Discord? This is not how I want my Friday afternoon to start out

Dickface: Someone join the call I'm lonely. If you don't join, your gay

Dukey lol im so mature: well I'm already gay so hah take that

Dickface:

Voldemort but a ginger: *you're

     Don rolled his eyes at his friends' awkward attempts at being funny, but it still managed to bring that amused, signature smirk of his to his face. He finally navigated his way to Discord, finding that Dick and Dashlie were already in a call together in the group DM. Scooting closer to his desk and plugging in his headphones, Don hesitated a moment before joining in on the middle of his friends' conversation.

     "...it's a creation made from hell; the worst possible combination imaginable. Tropical fruit and tomato sauce and cheese is just— EUGH— EW— BLEUG! Gross. If you put me in a room and I had to either eat that or let you guys die, sorry but you guys are f*cked. And that's why pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk," came the scratchy voice of Dick. Dashlie clapped sarcastically, the sound of her popping a bubble of gum also coming from her end.

     "Get this man an Oscar," commented Don, earning an immediate response from Dashlie.

     "Oh, the loser is here!" she said. "Also, an Oscar is for acting, not complaining. If that were the case, Dick would finally earn something worthwhile for once." Don responded with a "Whatever" at the same time Dick gave an "Ouch". Just then, DDawn and Duni joined.