[31] Insecurities

Start from the beginning

"NO! I won't do it! Definitely not!" Jongin frustratingly shouted rejecting Baekhyun's suggestion to make you jealous by having some girl talk to him while in your presence. But, just a mere thought of some random girl hanging around him aside from you, makes Jongin's stomach flip in dejection. No, nope. That will never happen even in a million years.

"Then what do you suggest?" Baekhyun wailed miserably when Jongin strongly rejected his plan. Somehow Baekhyun has other plan in mind, aside from proving the fact about you not being the jealous type. The short guy thought, maybe if ever they really succeeded making you jealous, maybe you'd end up hating the guy and breaking it up with him. But, somehow Baekhyun felt relieved that Jongin had rejected it, because if ever that happens, he's very well much aware that that would only cause you hurt in return. And, that's the last thing he'd ever want you to feel.

"I suggest to do nothing." He deadpanned.

The next few days of trying were all for naught.

The night when they had that conversation, as soon as you came home, everyone tried their best to get into the mood of making your jealousy come out naturally but to no avail.

"I'm home!" You sing-songed pushing your shoe off by the entry way, and slipping into the comfort of your slippers, when you noticed that there's something unusual going on. That is, no one bothered to greet you back, just a short wave from Kyungsoo, who's sitting comfortably by the couch. Even the usual, 'Welcome Back'-Kiss from the youngest never happened. That's odd, you thought, while looking at the guys making themselves busy with whatever they're doing.

You tread your way towards the kitchen to drink some water before walking across the living room stopping in front of Jongin, giving a guy a peck on the forehead before walking straight to your room living the guys in shame.

"Do I really have to be involved in this?" The youngest wailed silently in frustration rolling on the floor, palms pushed in front of his face, as soon as you disappeared. Trying his hardest not to run into you to welcome you back. This was harder than he thought he noted after what just happened.

On the other hand, a sheepish smile splayed across the tanned guy's lips, making him jump up from his seat in no time to follow you from behind leaving the other guys rolling their eyes in disbelief.

The following day, Sunday, everyone is present except for Joonmyeon who's rarely seen in the house as usual. 

Jongin supposedly had a work during weekends, but for some reason his schedule is free for today. Baekhyun is still hyper about wanting to prove his claim. So he tried to come up with something to succeed this time. 

"Is anybody up for some clubbing?" Baekhyun shouted sitting up from the couch startling everyone.

After some few hours of convincing, you ended up coming along when Baekhyun told you that Jongin has a low tolerance of alcohol. Though, Baekhyun is only spouting nonsense, because to be honest, he hasn't seen Jongin drink, so he really don't have any idea what level Jongin's tolerance is with alcohol.

After some few sips here and there, everyone is already fully drunk and wasted including Baekhyun himself. The only left sober up is, you ─ since you can't really drink; Kyungsoo ─ who's left to accompany you; Chanyeol ─ who refused to get drunk because he's the one going to be driving everyone back home.

Astounded at the fact that Jongin really did have a low tolerance of alcohol. Just after a one glass of drink, the guy's already knocked out, dead on the spot. And that made you chuckle, brushing the fringe of the guy away from his eyes, face flat on the table. Cute, you muttered when you heard the guy mumbling incoherent words. The sight of his pouting lips pulled you to peck the guy on the lips, before pinching his cheeks lightly.