3:15 PM

  Fr: 0921*******

  Calling: 00:24

  I backed away from Mirajane. "H-hello??" This person calling me is making my nerves twitch for awhile now. Maybe this is a prank caller? Or maybe this person is just shy? And you know what, this is my first caller!! And because for the 3rd time no one answered, I ended the call. Then I angrily stomped my feet towards Mirajane and put back my phone in my pocket, and have completely forgotten that I have three unread messages.

  As soon as I reached the counter, Mira looked up from the glass. "So, who was the caller?"

  "I dunno. It's just a prank caller, since when I said "hello" no one answered. Or maybe that stupid caller must've mistaken my number for someone else. And it wasted my time to relax. Tsk." I replied impatiently at Mira. "So, can you please give me a chocolate milkshake? Please?" I told her, relieved that nobody else interrupted what I was about to say.

  She lightly tapped her chin like she was thinking and smirked. "A prank caller, huh? Interesting."

  I furrowed my eyebrows at her. Her actions are making me curious. "Hey... what do you mean?" I asked suspiciously.

  "Nothing. I'm just gonna go back to work..."

  I shrugged and sat on an empty table when my phone beeped once again. Thinking that it might be the prank caller or the network Globe, I ignored it. I sipped my chocolate milkshake, happily humming a song again entitled "Crush" by David Archuleta. Not that I'm in love/hopeless romantic or anything, I just find the song interesting. Then my phone beeped. Ugh, not again.

  ...when we're all alone, all that we could be, where this thing could go... am I crazy or falling in love? Is it really just another crush? Once again, while I was listening to the music, my phone beeped. Is this stranger pissing me off? And since this may be the fifth message I can consider unread, I lazily opened my phone and read the messages.

  FIRST:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:27 PM

  Hello.

  Ok.... the number was from the one who called me earlier. This is so frustrating. -.-

  SECOND:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received:3:29 PM

  Hello.

  Ok, it came from the same person. And I'm starting to get creeped out by the minute. Is this person a stalker of mine? The funny thing is that this person only sends a single word: hello. Well.. let me read the 3 more messages.

  THIRD:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:38 PM

  uhh hi.

  Well, at least this person sent this third text message with 2 words. Maybe this person expects me to reply?

  FOURTH:

  FR: 0921*******

  Received: 3:42 PM

  hellooo please reply...

  So how come this person is texting and texting me hello, that I must reply, but when he/she called, did not answer? What the heck? Who's this, really?