Chapter 4

YOUR POV

I opened the front door to my house.

"Hey I'm home,"

It was very quiet, almost too quiet. I slowly walked in the door and closed it behind me.

"Hello?," I looked around it was dark. I was confused.

My mom should be home by now and so should dad. I set my bag down on the ground and turn on a light.

No one was there.

I grabbed my bag and headed upstairs to my room and closed the door. I was confused why I was alone.

I decided to head back down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. On the fridge there was a note telling me that they both left and won't be back for a few days.

Great just what I needed a house with no parents, no money and no food in the fridge.

I grabbed some chips and sat on the couch, there wasn't anything on TV. God I am so bored.

I couldn't stand it and decided to go for a walk. The house I saw earlier was in the back of my mind and I wanted to check it out.

After a few minutes walk I came upon the old house and walked up to the fence. I had the strange feeling that I was being watched and it was coming from inside the house. I opened the old gate and found an old bottle and smashed it giving me a weapon incase I needed to fight someone or something.

I went up to the door and looked through the window, it was dark and dirty. I opened the door and to my surprise it was unlocked.

Right away all I saw was dust and spiders but I walked into the house and with every step the floor boards under me creaked. This was so unsafe. It felt like the house could collapse at any second.

I turned and looked down a hallway and at the end a door slowly opened. I heard someone calling my name, but I ignored it till it got closer and closer till there was a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N!"

I quickly spun around and pointed the bottle at whoever was behind me.

I opened my eyes to realize it was the blonde, Victor.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"I saw you walking in here, this isn't safe you know,"

" You scared the shit outta me,"

" Well sorry," he apologized. I dropped bottle and it shattered when it hit the floor making me jump once again.

"You okay?" He looked concerned about me.

" I'm fine,"

I walked past him and out of the house and he followed me.

"Hey let me walk you home, it's getting late,"

"I'm good," I walked a little faster, I barely know the guy so I was much more comfortable being alone.

"Come on princess,"

I stopped. And turned around. He just smiled at me. I have to admit in this lighting he looked attractive.

"Fine," he caught up with me and I let him walk me home. Even though I feel weird around him I still enjoyed the walk.

He left me at my house and in my head I was hoping to spend more time with him, maybe tomorrow.