Chapter 11

I woke up to Vic sleeping peacefully next to me. I wanted to stay like this forever. However not everything lasts forever.

Vic woke up and he was looking right at me. Instantly I hid my face under the covers.

"Y/N? What's wrong," he asked all innocently like he didn't know.

"Y/N pleasssseeee uncover your face I wanna see how cute you look first thing in the morning," he whined at me.

"Well you're fucking insane cause girls look crazy when they first wake up," I told him while peeking my eyes out from under the covers.

He grabbed the blanket I was using to shield my face and pulled it down to look at me.

"Not you though, to me you'll always look cute," he said.

I blushed and he slowly leaned in giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. I couldn't tell if he was still drunk from last night or if he was being serious about all this.

He stopped and got out of the bed.

"Hey get dressed I wanna take you somewhere today," he said as he made his way out of my room.

"I'll be back in a couple hours!" I heard him shout from downstairs as the front door opened and then shut.

Well that just happened. I guess I have to get out of bed today.

After a couple hours Vic came back. Expect he waltzed right into house without even knocking, which is a pet peeve of mine cause if they don't knock then sometimes I never know someone else is in the house with me.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Uh a place" he said.

"What place?"

"A place," he smiled at me as he noticed he was starting to annoy me a bit with this.

We started walking down the side walk with Vic just a little bit ahead of me.

"Are you gonna tell me yet?" I asked him still frustrated he wouldn't tell me.

"Uh let me think about it," he stopped walking for a second and turned to me.

"How bout no" he smiled and kept walking.

He was so cute yet so annoying at the same time, I hated it but I also liked it alot.

After a couple minutes more of walking we were at a bridge looking over a creek.

"This was it?" I asked.

"What I thought it was kinda relaxing," he sounded a little hurt so I freaked out.

"I'm sorry it is nice I like it" I told him to reassure him that I didn't hate it.

"So what's up though, why'd you wanna bring me here?"

"Well," he said as he leaned on the railing of the bridge.

"I thought this would be a cute place to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend!" He said his face lit with joy.

No way this is happening. No boy has ever wanted to be with me before. I've only ever be asked out as a joke but this seemed genuine. He did kiss me after all and somehow I've slowly fallen for him.
I hesitated for a second before I gave him my answer.

"Yes,"

He looked so happy and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around me to hug me.

I'm so happy I moved here, finally I feel loved.