Chapter 10

"V.. Victor!?" I said. Shocked.

I had taken the kid back to his house and when I opened the door Victor was standing there.

"Oh hey" he said. Not really phased by this.

"Hey Vic this nice lady helped beat up my bullies!" The kid exclaimed as he hopped into his house.

"So you beat up little children?" Vic said super confused yet also concerned.

"What no!"

I had explained to him what happened with Greta and he told me that the kid, Alan, was his cousin visiting from a nearby town for the week.

"Thanks for helping him Y/N" he smiled at me.

My face heated up. He looked so cute and happy.

I shouldn't be getting so flustered but I couldn't help myself.

"You're welcome," I managed to get out will hiding my face. I felt so embarrassed.

Alan gave me a quick hug before running inside. He was such a sweet kid.

"Don't hide your face," Vic said as he gently touched my hand moving it away from my face.

"Why not, what if I want to?"

I turned around so I wouldn't face him.

"Because it's too cute to hide like that, anyways I got to go, see you Y/N," I felt the heat on my cheeks once again as I heard the door close behind me.

He had just called me cute. As I was walking back to my house I couldn't help but smile, he made me feel so warm inside.

I decided to head downtown on my way and go to the store to get something different to eat for tonight. I wish my parents would have left me more food than they did.

"Hey Y/N!"

I looked up and saw where the voice was coming from. It was Beverly. She was walking towards me.

"Hey Bev," I said, with the smile still plastered on my face.

"Awe why you so smiley, are you just that happy to see me, or did you just come back from a date?" She teased me.

"Oh no nothing like that, I'm just in a good mood," I lied to her. I don't think I'd be able to tell her the truth. She was the only friend I've made so far. We were walking side by side now in downtown Derry.

"Is there any particular reason for this mood N/N?"

"Well I did just beat up Greta, she was picking on this little boy so I had to interfere," I said proudly.

"Wow I'm surprised that she isn't scared of you by now, but she is a huge bitch so it might just be her personality," Beverly said, with a giggle.

"I don't think she's ever going to leave me alone now, I messed up her nose and she seemed very upset about that,"

Beverly laughed. I'm surprised she isn't scared of me, but I'm sure she could be an absolute badass if she tried.

After a while of hanging out she said she needed to get home. She had told me about her father, I wanted to help her with that situation but it was way out of my power. Teenagers, no problem but once there's an adult it doesn't always end up okay.

I headed back to my house, it was twilight now, and getting dark. I quickly opened the door and locked it.

A few hours later I heard a knock at the door. I walked downstairs in my pajamas just to open the door to see Victor.

"I said I'd come back for cuddles," he said and winked at me.

"It's almost midnight you could've like come earlier," I said feeling really tired.

I walked away from the door and Vic followed me making sure to close and lock the door back up.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You look really cute right now N/N" Victor said.

I could feel his breath on my neck. My face started heating up, I could feel how badly I was blushing as Victor then started kissing my neck.

"Victor, what are you doing?" I said. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this but it just didn't feel right.

I got out of his grip and turned to face him. Almost instantly he put his lips on mine. It was soft and nice.

I could taste the alcohol as he kissed me. I stopped.

"Vic you're drunk, stop please before you regret something,"

I could tell in his eyes he felt bad.

"Come on it's late let's go to bed and you can get your cuddles," I said.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and he followed. We laid together and he wrapped his arms around me tightly not wanting to let go of me. I felt safe which slowly made me drift into a deep sleep.