(Hero outfit)

"Thanks. I just wished that the shorts weren't so short, you know?" I said. "Also this necklace is going to annoy me so..." I ripped off my necklace and teleported it to my desk. (The star and moon necklace, not the choker)

"I not the only one that thinks your outfit is great," she said with an evil smirk. "Almost all the guys are drooling for you."

"Ha- me? Psh... I'm the last person that would be considered good looking," I said. 'Ok that was huge lie. Why was I cursed with my mother's looks? T-T'
(You're hot. Ok? You got an amazing body and are extremely fit. Very beautiful too and you don't even wear makeup)

"(Y/N), if you really wanted to get my attention that much, all you had to do was ask," Mineta said. It didn't even take a second for me to react. I kicked him where it hurts and then summoned some duct tape to tape his mouth shut as well as his arms and legs behind his back.

"Keep talking shit like that and next time I won't hesitate to make sure that your face is so deformed that you don't even look like a person anymore," I said with no emotion in my voice. "Anyway, Uraraka your outfit is really nice as well!"

All might then explained how we would be doing the test and how we would be divided into groups.

"But Mr. All Might. We have an odd number of students. How are we going to decide on the last student?" Iida asked.

"Oh- right. Well the person that doesn't get put into a group will just stop the fight from going overboard or help with any injuries that happen during the fights." He said. "Now let's get on with the groups."

"Guess I don't have a partner," I said to myself

"Guess I don't have a partner," I said to myself. All Might then told me that I was going to start inside the middle of the building and then I was allowed to just watch their fights and interfere if needed.

The fist to go were Uraraka and Midoriya against Bakugo and Iida. 'Someone is probably going to die.' I went up to Bakugo to annoy him one last time before he went into the building.

"Hey Baku! Good luck, not that you'll need it tho!" I said giving him finger guns.

"Damn right! I don't need luck because I already won!!" He yelled.