T: so apparently, Damian is going out on a date.

I: ...

I: is that a joke?

T: no. But yeah your reaction is kinda expected too.

T: anyways, the little gremlin decided to step out of the closet and has finally said yes to Jon.

I: and who's Jon, if I may ask?

T: Jonathan Kent. He lives in Metropolis and is Clark Kent's youngest son. Clark and Bruce are friends since he works for the Daily Planet and has taken Bruce's interview a lot so they kind of bonded over in the end.

T: but long story short, Jon and Dami went to high school together and were close friends before my lovely brother decided to drop out because in his own words; he doesn't need education as he's already well educated.

I: I can see where this is going...

T: I bet you can.

T: so there were rumors that Jon and Dami fancied each other but we never paid much attention to it until now. Jon asked him out and he said yes.

I: that's lovely!

T: kind of.

T: and he wants us to accompany him on his date.

I: now that was totally unexpected. Especially as far as Damian is concerned

T: I know right. He wants to make this a double date so that he isn't embarrassed. And also because he wants the press to focus on us instead of him.

I: ah...

I: things have started to make perfect sense now.

T: so shall I pick you up or not?

I: why not? When are you coming?

T: at five.

I: sure, I'll be waiting for you.

T: and I can't wait now.

I: it's okay, darling, just two hours to go.

***