Part 12: The Rescue Operation!

Start from the beginning

Graf Zeppelin: Hand it over.

Jacob: Not a chance! Did you even hear me just now?!

Graf Zeppelin: I don't care for your reasoning, hand it over.

Jacob: I said no and that's not going to change!

Graf Zeppelin: Then there's no other choice.

That's when Prinz grabbed both my arms and held them behind my back as Graf Zeppelin walked up to me and reached for my sword.

Jacob: I said you can't take it! I don't care who you are, if you try taking my sword, I will resist!

Graf Zeppelin: It's pointless.

Graf Zeppelin was still reaching for my sword and she was close to grabbing it. As she was about to grab my sword, I moved and hit her hand aside with my leg.

Jacob: I'm not joking around. You're not taking my sword!

Me and Graf Zeppelin stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before she looked away.

Graf Zeppelin: Fine. You can hold onto it if you wish. But make even the slightest notion that leads me to believe that you will use it and extreme force will be used.

Jacob: I won't do that I swear.

Graf Zeppelin: Very well.

Prinz: When Bismarck hears that the commander of Azur Lane is our prisoner, she will definitely want to speak with you.

Jacob: ...

Then there was several clicking noises as Graf Zeppelin handcuffed me. Then they started walking me away.

A few minutes of walking and we came up to a jail cell. Graf Zeppelin opened the door and Prinz pushed me inside. I stumbled forwards and almost fell to the floor, but I managed to stay on my feet. I turned around to look at Prinz and Graf Zeppelin as Graf Zeppelin closed the cell door shut and locked it.

Prinz: You might want to get comfortable. Bismarck might take a while to get here.

Jacob: Hard to get comfortable without a bed or something like that.

Graf Zeppelin: You'll just have to make due.

Jacob: *thoughts* Yeah yeah whatever.

I sat down in a corner of the cell with my back against the wall, my hands still cuffed together.

----Several hours later----

Jacob: You know, this is the second time I've been in a jail cell. The first time was because of some Sirens. They captured....

Graf Zeppelin: Quiet.

Jacob: Okay...

I stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Jacob: When is Bismarck gonna get here?

Graf Zeppelin: I said to be quiet.