"Angel, if you wanted to start on baby number three you could of just said." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I then walk over to Liam and kiss him on the head.

"I love you, baby. Look after your silly father." He babbles in response and shows me his gummy smile.

I then make my way over to my fiancé and step in between his legs. He looks up at me and pouts. "Please don't go." He whispers, stroking my exposed thighs. "Stay with me, we can watch films and eat."

"I love you but no." I laugh and kiss him on his pouted lips. "Don't wait up for me tonight."

"What type of man would I be not to wait up for his woman. I'll be here waiting for your drunk self to stumble through that front door." He winks and I laugh. "I love you, baby."

***

"Okay Elena, I see you!" I smile brightly when I see her outfit.

She looks amazing.

"Thanks

"Thanks." She gives a tight lipped smile.

"Elena, you've hardly said anything to us since you've been back. If you don't want to go out why did you suggest it?" I sigh at her sour attitude.

"I've been told I'm driving you two around." Diavol walks in, a frown on his face.

"Give us a minute." I tell him and then grab Elena by her wrists and drag her into Kaden's office. "Tell me what's on your mind." I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrows at her.

She takes a deep breath and avoids eye contact.

"So I was only meant to be gone for a couple days, but I was assigned on a mission in Spain. I fell in love, Ava." She leans against the desk and closes her eyes. "I fell so fucking hard."

"That's great! Why aren't you happy?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I had to kill her."

"Oh."

"I was undercover, she was a rising drug Lord over there but if you had seen her she was so sweet, she didn't seem like the type." She then opens her eyes and looks at me with a sad expression. "I really liked her, she liked me too but for me it was either kill or be killed." She shrugs. "I had to kill her."

"I'm so sorry, Elena." I whisper.

"Don't be." She shrugs and then smiles. "She had another lover anyway. I really had to rush to the sex clinic after I found out." She smirks and I can't help but laugh.

"Well, that was very smart of you." I giggle.

"Then I came back and fucked Diavol." I choke on my spit.

"Elena, he's your ex-husband! You said that dicks don't do it for you, what changed?" I widen my eyes at her. "I thought you were a lesbian."

"He was just there, the sexual tension was too much. It was just fucking." She shrugs. "And I'm bisexual, this time by myself really helped me discover who I am as a person."

"Right, lets go get drunk." I clap my hands together, finishing the conversation.

"When do I get to eat you out?"

"Never." I call out as I leave the room.

"Hello Diavol!" I exaggerate as I see him, he gives me a weird look and opens the front door for me.

"Mrs Morello." He nods.

"Miss Spencer." I pat his chest. "Doesn't Elena look sexy?" He coughs and nods his head.

"She looks amazing." He looks her up and down and then smirks. I turn to face Elena and watch her roll her eyes at my awful matchmaking skills.

"Why are you dressed up like you're coming to party with us?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Because we are?" I gasp and spin around when I see Kaden, Luciano and Elijah all dressed up.

"What? No!" I exclaim. "Who is looking after our children, Kaden?"

"Ross and Ruben." He walks up to me and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"This is a girls night out!" I stomp my feet and pout out all of them.

"Hey!" Luciano pouts back. "We wanna come too, can't leave us out, sweet girl."

"Fuck sake."'I mutter under my breath.

***

"Shots!" I squeal, swinging myself on a pole. "You like, baby?" I question Kaden.

"Ava, Ava, get down, baby!" Kaden yells over the music, looking at my drunk self with wide eyes.

"We're getting married, Kady!" I half yell, half slur. I start swaying my hips to the music as I stand on the high platform. All the others look up in amusement, apart from Kaden who looks worried.

"Ava!" I look back down at him. "Get. Down."

I re-adjust my bride to be sash and shake my head at him. "Get. Up!" I wink and laugh at myself. "Kaden, Kaden!" I say in excitement and he raises his eyebrows at me in amusement.

That quickly fades with what I say next.

"Catch me!" I then spin around and fall back.

"Shit, Ava!" He grunts as I land in his arms. "Crazy woman." He mutters but kisses my cheek. "That's why I love you."

"Let's go to the toilet and have sex." I moan, whilst rubbing myself against his thigh.

"No sex until after the wedding remember." He smirks and I huff in annoyance. His eyes then raise and he looks up with shocked eyes. "What the fuck?!"

I spin around and watch Diavol shoving his tongue down his ex-wife's throat.

"Oh shit!"

💛