We start walking again, enjoying the silence. Not awkward silence. Just the sound of the rain and light thunder.

We finally reach the mansion, and we both go inside the back door. Louis and I stop when we hear yelling and shouting in the kitchen.

"Where is he!?" I hear my father yell. Oh great. My father, red-faced and angry, comes storming out of the kitchen, like a bull chasing after one hundred red flags. He frowns when he sees Louis and I.

"Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in!? I just got a call from your English teacher and she told me that you didn't turn in your last essay! You're failing that class, Harry!" he yells, pointing his finger at me and shaking it violently. I gulp nervously. Louis just stands next to me, a little closer than he should. He doesn't even acknowledge Louis' existence for a while.

"Who is this?" he asks, gesturing towards Lou.

I frown, "Uh, Dad, this is my friend Louis." I begin, "Louis, this is my Dad." I say awkwardly.

"You're failing English and you have a friend over?" he asks, "Jesus, Harry! What am I going to do with you?" he yells. I can see Louis tense up next to me. Why does my Dad have to yell at me in front of my boyfriend?

"Dad... please calm down-"

"No!" he shouts, "Tell your friend that he needs to leave. You're grounded." he spits.

"He has a name, Dad! And you can't ground me-"

"I don't give a shit! You should be studying and doing homework. I told you that you needed to raise your grades or else you're going to that private school!" he threatens.

"Dad, that's not fair!"

He raises his hand, "I don't care! I've had enough of you, Harry." he yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask, fearing the worst.

"Ive had enough of your attitude! I've had enough of you not caring about school! This is ridiculous! Your mother and I are done." he yells, veins poking from his neck. I knew this scolding would come eventually. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Please-"

"You're going to that private school. No questions asked." he asserts.

My eyes widen, "What!? No! I'm not leaving my school, Dad. I love my school!" I argue.

"You don't exactly have a choice, son. I've had enough of your slacker attitude!" he yells. Louis just stands next to me, not exactly knowing what to do. Louis' eyes widen as he watches my father explode. I feel heat rising to my cheeks. I hate it when my Dad does this. My nostrils flare as my father and I stare at each other. His eyes feel like daggers taring at my chest.

"What if I helped him?" Louis speaks up.

My Dad's frown fades and the wrinkles above his brow go away, "What are you talking about?" he asks him firmly.

"What if I helped Harry finish his English assignment?" he asks, a little quieter than his normal self. I can tell my father's angry attitude scares him. Hell, it even scares me.

"Excuse me?" he asks.

Louis gulps nervously, "Wh-what if I helped Harry? With his assignment? I can help."

"Are you smart?" my Dad asks

"Very." Louis replies.

He sighs, "Are you willing to help him?"

"Yes sir. English is actually my best subject."

Dad looks at me, then Louis, then back to me. "Harry, this is your last chance. I want to see that essay by midnight tonight or you're going to that private school, are we clear?" he asks harshly.