"Puta"

"Fuck you Angel!" She pushed him by his chest. "Screw you" she slapped him too, for the second time this week. There were times the fight a lot, either if it was for putting herself in danger or for him doing some stupid things. But they never hit each other. "How dare you to hit me!"

She spat on his face and tried to escape from the little space she was trapped between him and the couch. He pressed his lips by loosing control and grabbed her by the neck. The fell on the back on the couch with his body above hers and she show in his eyes a moment of passion but he hide it very quick.

"Oh called me whatever you want. Beat the shit out of me Angel, but you know I'm fucking right. You're not mad with me, but with yourself. And you should be, because you know what? You don't deserve my son! Dios mio. You don't deserve shit"

"I don't deserve shit? What about you? You run away, you hide away, not me! You decide to live a life like this, not me. You were always a runner. A fucking pussy" Angel sat up from her body and put a cigarette in his mouth. He really needed that shit right now.

"I WAS FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU" she screamed and felt a burden to leave her body. "I was in love with you. I loved you with all my heart. And man... I was in fucking pain. It was hurting me to see you with her, kissing her, loving her. It hurt doing everything for you, be next to you all the time but never with you. And then one night we got drunk and you know what happened. I was about to tell you everything, to open my heart to you, but you decide to open your mouth telling me all those things" she shook her head in the remainder of his words. "And they killed me inside. You didn't just hurt my feelings...you made me wanna get away from you. I didn't want to be friends with someone like you. I never thought... I never thought you were thinking like this for me. And that killed me. So I needed to get away, because I knew if I'd stayed i would never get through this"

Angel was in shocked with what she said. "You were what?"

"Don't make me say it again" she bleed.

"Why would you be in love with me?"

She laughed again. "Oh man. You can't asked something like this. You can't control things like this" he didn't said anything so she rushed to calm him. Man, he just hit her and she still cared about what he was feeling. "Don't worry. I'm not anymore. I've moved on"

"I..." He couldn't find the right words. "I have a son?"

"Yes. Hector is your son. I'm sorry I didn't told you sooner since i came back"

"That's why you named him like this" he realised as the first time he met him he questioned about the name.

"Yeah, I knew you wanted to name your first son by this, so..."

He didn't let her finished. He just pulled her in his arm in a tight hug. He looked himself in the mirror behind her back on the wall and he noticed his eyes was full in tears he didn't realize he had. He closed them and inhaled her perfume.

"I'm so sorry" he wispered. "I'm sorry for everything. You're right, I don't deserve you but mostly I don't deserve our son"

"No Angel, i just said that..."

"No Gabbie. I'm not gonna be a good father. Hell I'm a crap man. Hector doesn't deserve a father like this. It's better this way. You should not tell him. He doesn't have to know it's me"

"Angel please". She realised what she was scared more. That. She was scared that words. Him not wanting to meet his son. The rejection. "Please don't do this to him. Please"

"I'm not doing anything. You made the right call back then, so keep it that way. I'm telling you is the best. I'm sorry" he kissed her on the cheek before he run away like a thief.

It was about 2 in the midnight, Saturday, actually Sunday by know. And that moment she felt her heart breaking in pieces by the same man again.

How many times you are willing to allow someone hurt you over and over again?

*A nothe from me:

Please don't hate Angel. He's just lost, and don't do very well with feelings"