🌀Ryan McGee🌀

It was time for another drunk drawing video with Matt and Ryan. The theme for today was Luigis Mansion. Jackson had just finished making the drinks and had brought them into the recording room for the three of you.

"What in it?" Mat asked oggling over the beautiful drinks.

"There called Ghost Goo-" Jackson was cut off by Ryan cackling.

"Ghost Goo!" Ryan nudged your arm and you lightly punched him. "The base is vodka infused with raspberry puree and a two shots of whiskey. I also added some lime juice and blended it with ice to give it an Icee texture."

You pulled the straw away from your mouth.

"God this is good." You smiled taking another large swig.

It was about about halfway through the second drawing when you started getting tipsy. The worst part was your tipsy faze was definitely more noticeable than the other twos. "Alright Y/N your turn to draw." Matt said scooting the laptop closer to you.

"What am I drawing?" You asked looking over to Jackson. "How about Luigi sucking Marios dick with the vacuum thing he carries around." Jackson spoke. "Yeah and put a Toad in the back watching them!" Matt added. Ryan was laughing as you started to draw your masterpiece.

You were having a hard time focusing on the drawing with the laughter but you finished it none the less and then the laptop was passed to Ryan.

It was after Ryan's turn when he noticed you staring at him. He gave you a confused look but you were so wasted that all you could do was look at him. All you could think about was how pretty he looked and wanting to lay on his shoulders. An unintentional smile spread across your face at the thought.

Matt and Jackson were to busy laughing at each other to notice the sparks flying between you and Ryan. Ryan's confused face turned to a more serious one and the space between you was closing in. It was when his lips pressed against yours in a drunken slur of motion when the other two noticed what was happening.

There was cheering and screaming but neither you nor Ryan paid any attention to it. You were both lost in each other.

"Oh my god!!! Holy shit! They're kissing!!!" Jackson screamed.

"We're keeping this in right?!" Matt asked.

You and Ryan pulled away both flustered but happy and content with yourselves.

"Dude high five!" Matt said, giving Ryan a swift high five.

You kissed Ryan.... You did that. You really hoped you werent wasted enough to forget that magical moment the two of you shared.