Sleepover

"I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOU!!!" Dust yelled at Horror.

"I WILL CUT YOU FIRST!" Horror replied.

Oh god, this training can't get worse. Dust and Horror said that they wanted to go first, so I can be 'amazed'. I'm just sitting there and glaring at them.

"Dust is going to get him first." Error said.

"Horror is faster." Killer answered.

"Both of them are dead." Swapfell said.

"What's the point of that anyways!?" I asked.

"Who knows what is in Dust's and Horror's mind." Error answered.

But I know one person who knows what is in their minds.

After some time of Dust and Horror battling, one suspicious thing happened. Nightmare came on battlefield and grabbed Dust and Horror with his tentacles.

"Enough you pervs, battle is over." Nightmare glared at them.

Why did he called him pervs?

"Okay everyone, training is over. Please leave the training area and go somewhere else in the castle. I need to have private talk to our dear pals." Nightmare glared at them again.

We get up and left the training area. I look at Nightmare for a bit when I was about to leave and close the door, but I closed it anyways.

Nightmare's POV

"Now explain me, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO PERVERTED?! ESPECIALLY YOU DUST!!" I yelled at these two idiots.

"Why me?!? I didn't do anything!" Dust yelled.

"And I didn't do anything too!" Horror added.

"You two are so stupid..." I facepalmed. "YOU TWO HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DIRTY STUFFS ABOUT Y/N!!!" I yelled at them.

They blushed a bit.

"You don't understand how gross you are, thinking things about person who you meet less than a week. Do you know the word tolerate?" I looked at them.

They were quiet.

I sighed and left them on the floor with my tentacles. I slowly left the training area with gross look on my face.

I can't believe that they are planning such a things with her. Even I am not perverted...

When I left, I went in kitchen and I found everyone there. Cross and Error were eating chocolate. Killer, Swapfell and Y/n where eating chips and talking about something.

Your POV

"You are finally here! I wanted to ask you something!" I looked happily at Nightmare.

"Yes princess?" he said.

I blushed a bit.

"We were thinking, and we wanted to have a sleepover!" I said.

Other looked at Nightmare comforting me.

"You sure?" Nightmare asked as Dust and Horror where coming back.

"Mhm!" I said.

He sighed and smiled at me and others in the room.

"Fine... I'll let you be in my room since my room is the biggest one." he said.

I screamed in happiness. I started to shake Swapfell how happy I was.

~Timeskip because I'm so original -w- ~

It was 6 PM. It's time.

I took my pillow, blanket, phone, manga's and some decorations (;3).
I knocked on Nightmare's doors and when he opened everyone was there.

"We have been waiting you, put your stuffs whenever you want." he said.

I looked around the circle everyone made and I came between Cross and Dust. I was dine with Cross because he was the first person who was opened to me. But Dust, we didn't really talked. We said hello to eachother time to time and we talked when we played games together, nothing much.

I saw Cross talking with Killer, so I didn't want to interrupt him. I placed blanket away from me and placed pillow, so I can lay my head. I took one My hero academia manga and started to read. They all chatted along and asked me some stuff.

Dust, in other way, was pretty quiet. As I was reading my manga, he looked few times. I noticed it time to time and I closed my manga. I sat get into random conversation.

"Killer, truth or dare?" I asked Killer.

"I will chooooooooseeeeee..... Dare!" he said.

I brightly smiled.

"Oh no-" he said.

"I dare you to...." I looked around. "Hug Dust!"

"Ew no-" Dust said.

"Dust it's just a little hug." Killer said getting close to him.

"Are you gay or what-" Dust said.

All of us laughed a bit.

"Your mom gay, now get here!" Killer answered.

Dust was trying to get away, but Killer jumped on him and hugged him. Dust was extra disgusted. All the night we were playing truth or dare until 1 AM came. I started to yawn a lot and I hardly was keeping my eyes open.

"You sleepy Y/n?" Nightmare asked.

I nodded.

"Welp, time to go sleep everyone. Good night!" Nightmare said going in his bed.

We all get comfy and I covered my whole body with my blanket.

"Y/n how are you going to sleep like that?" Cross whispered.

"Don't worry Cross, years of practice." I said through blanket and fell in my dream.