Magnet

(play this when it's time ;3)

9:42 AM

I woke up. I yawned. My legs and knee still hurts a bit. I don't mind it, it isn't that bad like yesterday.

I get up from bed and changed my clothes. I choose something different today. I took one long hoodie about 7 cm away from my knees. Like I mind. I took my ties and my socks. I went in bathroom to brush my hair.

It was close to 10 AM, time to go eat. I closed my doors and went downstairs. I saw Cross and we get into conversation again. I thanked him for yesterday, how did he react that fast.

I sat down in my ordinary place and started to eat eggs and bacon. I finished my meal again last. I don't like to eat fast in reality. I like to enjoy every meal. I get up from table and left.

This time, I wanted to see other rooms in castle. I walked down very big and kinda dark hallway. I saw one doors with golden frame all around (but this was different than other frames). There was a few decorations of notes on them. I opened the doors and turned the lights on. This room is... Music Room!

I ran out from it and quickly ran to my room for some stuff. I took my laptop, headphones and few notebooks. I ran back in the hallway I was before and went back in Music Room.

I looked around. There was Spanish guitar, note placeholders, violins, and other beautiful instruments. Thing that get into my eye was piano. Big, black, golden, shiny piano. I sat down and took some of my notes from my old Music classes.

"It's been so long since I played piano." I said.

Yes, it was so long since I played piano, but not so long since I played synthesizer. I placed my notes on piano note holder and find some random song.

"Magnet" I said looking in my other book where I wrote notes by myself.

I took big breath. Landed my hand above piano keys.

And started to play.

(above is how you sound ;D)

I played, and played, and played...

Nightmare's POV

"Did ANYONE saw Y/n?" I repeated.

"No" all of them said.

"When was the last time you saw her?" I asked facepalming because of annoy.

"In dinning area." Error, Swapfell and Dust said.

"We saw her rushing in her room." Killer and Horror said.

"You're free." I said and get up from my throne.

I teleported in Y/n's room. There is nowhere to be found. I checked the bathroom, not there too. I left her room and went on floor above. Not there. I went check hallway where was my room and my workroom. Not there.

I went in hallway where was Library, Music room, Pool & Spa room and Weapon room. I turned one light on. I walked down until I heard something, no, someone...

I saw little piece of Music room being opened and the light. I went to check there. I peeked. There was Y/n! Playing the piano. And singing........ Very familiar song to me.....