Chapter 14

HEY GUYS SO LIKE ITS BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

SO TODAY I WENT SHOPPING AND IT WAS SO FUN! I WENT TO THE NIKE, ADDIDAS, UNDER ARMOUR, CONVERSE, VERRA BRADLEY, ICING, REEBOK, HOT TOPIC, AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, AMBERCROMBIE, AND THESE OTHER STORES, I ALSO WENT INTO A STORE FOR HUNTING AND STUFF BUT IT WASNT BASS PRO SHOP EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THAT PLACE BUT IT WAS SO FUN!!!!

SO WHO WATCHED THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING PARADE IN NEW YORK?!
I DID!!!

SO HOW WAS YOUR THANKSGIVING, WHAT DID YOU DO?

I WENT OVER TO MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE AND WE HAD FOOD AND WE WATCHED FOOTBALL AND THE SEAHAWKS WON AGAINST THE DALLAS COWBOYS!

I ALSO WATCHED THE STARVING GAMES ON YOUTUBE AND IT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED HOW THEY SHOWED THE LITTLE VIDEO OF THE CONTESTANTS AND I LOVED HOW DALE WAS LIKE: SHE'S SUCH A LADY. AND IT HAD A VIDEO OF HER 'POOPING AND FARTING!' IT WAS SO FUNNY!

I ALSO LOVED THE PART WHEN THE BOY GOT HIT BY THE CANON IN THE BALLS AND HOW IT SHOWED IN REPLAY!

OH YEAH I HAVE A BOOK TO WRITE!

OH YEAH AND I HAVE LIKE 879 READERS!! I FEEL SO SPECIAL!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

LOVE YOU ALL!

--------------------------

*Shannon's POV*

Once we got to Cameron's house, Jordan and I basically ran towards her house.

We burst through the door and everyone's eyes snapped up towards us.

My eyes were red and puffy from crying, Jordan gasped loudly and ran towards her.

Logan came over and wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's ok, everything is fine." He whispered into my ear while rocking us back and forth.

"I know but I'm scared, I'm scared for her, I'm scared now after what I heard when it happened." I whispered while tears forming into my eyes.

"You were here?!?!" Logan whispered yelled as he lead me into Cameron's living room.

"No, we were Skyping and her doorbell rang and she thought it was Brandon because he was taking her to the hospital. I heard voices and a deep voice and then I heard laughs and loud bangs and I got scared as her screams were echoing through the laptop. I didn't know what to do, I was scared and in shock." I whisper as we sit on the couch and he puts us in a laying position.

"Oh, oh Shann, it's okay. I didn't know you were listening. I'm so sorry you had to hear that." Logan whispered into my hair, I wrapped my arms around his neck and just laid my head on his chest.

"I-" I got cut off by loud voices rushing into the house.

Logan and I jumped off the couch and walked back to Cameron. There she was, left there in a puddle of blood. I see men rushing in with a stretcher and they put Cameron on it and rush to the Ambulance.

--------------------

We've been at the hospital all day, waiting for the doctors.

When we got to the hospital, her Aunt came and visited.

I was sitting in Logan's arms and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Cameron Pikes." A doctor announced with a clipboard in his hand.

We all stood up and rushed towards him, asking questions.

"She has a huge concussion, a broken arm and leg, she had to get stitches on her head and her stomach." The doctor explained while looking at all of us.

"Thank you doctor. When will she be able to come home?" Cameron's Aunt asks while trying to look at the clipboard.

"She will be able to come home next week. Consider her lucky, she barely made it." The doctor sighed in relief.

"Okay, thank you." Her Aunt sighed, the doctor nodded and walked away.

Everyone one sighed in relief except for Bradley. He was so stiff and his hands were balled up in fists.

"Bradley, it's okay. She's going to be okay." Logan whispered in a soft tone.

"No she isn't! ITS MY FAULT! It's my fault she's in this hospital room and you all know who did this except for 3 of you!" Bradley yelled, I flinched at his voice and so did Victoria and Jordan.

Brandon tightened his arms around Jordan's waist. They are so perfect! Like they can't even be mad at each other for no longer than 2 hours!

Trent wrapped his arm around Victoria and pulled her to him, I think they're really cute but they aren't as lovey dovey as Brandon and Jordan are.

"I don't know what is happening in your guys life right now but it's not your fault, Bradley." Logan says while walking over to me.

Logan wraps his arms around my waist and hides his face in my hair. I giggle and push his face away.

"Noooo I like my face in your hair, it smells like strawberries." Logan whines while walking away.

"No wait, I'm sorry." I mutter and Logan turns around smirking. He walks over and just stands there.

I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. I love Logan so much, we've been dating for 2 years. We met at school in the hallway, it was my first day and I got lost and I went into the middle school area instead of 5th grade. Logan was so nice and during that summer we started dating!

"Hey love birds, we're leaving," my brother said while looking at me protectively. Brandon was always protective, but he approves of Logan. Logan will be able to drive next year so he's going to take me everywhere he says.

We all start walking out of the room except for Bradley.

"Bradley are you comin?" Trent asks while his and Victoria's hands intertwined. They are so cute and so is Brandon and Jordan.

I feel bad for Bradley, Cam doesn't trust him at all, but they would be so cute together!

"No, I'm staying here." Bradley stated while looking at a sleeping Cameron.

"Okay, we'll be back." Trent says as we all walk out.

*BRADLEY'S POV*

Once everyone walks out I sigh and look at Cameron.

"I'm so sorry this is all my fault Cameron." I whisper as I look at her unmoving body.

Cameron starts to wake up and when she opens her eyes she looks everywhere and then at me.

"Why am I in here? Wh- OWWWWW!!!" Cameron yells as she grabs her stomach.

"Cameron be careful, your okay. You're in the hospital. A man from your dad's crew attacked you." I whispered as I watched her process everything.

"Ah fuck. I remember, he was scary." Cameron said while looking around. "My stomach, my head, my arm, and my leg all hurts..." Cameron whines as she tries to get up.

I grab Cameron and try to lay her back down. "Cameron look at your arm and leg, you can't get up."

"Oh I never noticed." Of course she didn't notice, she probably wouldn't notice until like next week.

"Yea of course you didn't." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that, dummy," Cameron laughed while punching my arm. I love it when I see Cameron smile and laugh.

"I'm not a dummy." I laugh at her with a goofy grin.

"Yea you are." She joked and I smiled.

"Shut up." I muttered.

We both started laughing and started talking about random things.

-------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS LAST NIGHT SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

LOVE YOU!

COMMENT

LIKE

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!

-JULIA