Chapter 2

*Cameron Pikes POV*

When I put my head phones in, I sit down and guess who sits next to me? Bradley.

"Mind if I sit here sweetie?" Bradley smirks. I take my head phones out of my ears.

"Ummmmm let me think about it... No!" I smirk back at him. Oh his smirk is gorgeous, I really want him but I can't he's such a player. He slept with more girls then Miley has ever twerked.

"Fine then!" Bradley fake pouts and stomps to a different seat.

'What a baby' I say under my breath.

"I heard that!" Bradley yelled a couple seats ahead of me. Everyone started to laugh, well then I guess I said that to loud.

"Whatever player!" I yelled back, and with that I put my head phones back in and put it to my favorite song 'They Don't Know About Us' by One Direction.

I'm not a fan of One Direction but this is my favorite song because I don't know, I just like it.

People say we shouldn't be together. We're too young to know about forever. But I say they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about.

'Cause this love is only getting stronger. So I don't wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl.

Oh, they don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us.

They don't know about the up all night's. They don't know I've waited all my life. Just to fall in love it feels this right. Baby they don't know, they don't know about us.

Just one touch and I was a believer. Every kiss gets a little sweeter. It's getting better, keeps getting better all the time girl.

"Are you getting off or what?" My Best Friend Jordan says while poking me.

I start to laugh really hard, I hate getting poked because it just makes me laugh. "STOP IT!!!" I yell while laughing. I get up and walk down the stairs of the bus.

As Jordan goes to talk to her boyfriend, Skylar McCartney tripped me! She tripped me by stepping on my shoelaces! Jerk.

"Ah!" Oof. Ouch. Great now all my books is scattered everywhere! God Skylar thanks!

"Watch where you're going!" Skylar spat out with Bradley by her side. Oh god she is sooo clingy, she's clinging onto Bradley so much that who ever tries to flirt with him, she will attack.

Bradley and Skylar start chuckling and started walking off.

I start picking up my stuff until the 2nd most hottest boy in school came over, Caleb Prinston.

"Hey you need help?" He asked so innocently. Ohhh he can play girls to get them in bed and break their heart the next day, but guess what I'm not a slut like them. But I say sure because I'll be late if I try picking everything up alone.

I notice Bradley turn around and say something to Skylar. He starts walking over to us with his fists clenched and nostrils flaring. Oh god please help me!

"Caleb, I got it. Now leave." Caleb and Bradley had a stare down for awhile until the bell rang and Caleb left.

"What was that for?!?! he was trying to help me!!" I yell at Bradley, still picking up my stuff.

"I wanted to help too." he responded irritated. Oh I love it when he's irritated.

"Your too pretty to help. Now go off to your clingy slut play toy!" I snarl at him. God he gets on my nerves so much! But why did he help me when Caleb came over... Hm. Awell, I guess they're just enemies.

I get up and walk away with Bradley just standing there.

*Bradley's POV*

I feel so bad for not helping Cameron. Cameron is different, she's nice well sometimes, she beautiful oh I love her long blond hair and her blue eyes, she's pretty short but I don't care. I want her to be mine, not Caleb's, mine. I want her. I love how she's a good girl but a bad girl also, she rides a motorcycle, she street dances, and she does street racing also. But at school all she is, is a sweetheart.

I look behind me and I see my enemy Caleb Prinston. I start to get really jealous and mad. I told Skylar I have to talk to my football coach.

I walked over to Cameron and Caleb. I get down and start to help. God I hate Caleb! After what he had done to me, my family, most importantly my sister. My sister Emily was twins with me. Emily was dating Caleb and they were at a party and she wanted to go home so Caleb decided to take her home even though he was so drunk, he couldn't even stand up! He started driving Emily and her best friend (I forgot her name. but anyways) home and they got in a car crash and Emily and her friend died and Caleb survived. So now I officially hate his guts.

"Caleb I got it. Now leave!" I snarl at him. I don't want him to hurt Cameron, I want to protect her. I started having a stare down with him and I won because the bell rang and he got up and left.

"what is your problem?!?! he was trying to help me!!!" she spat at me, wow she seemed mad. Great.

"I wanted to help too." I was really irritated now but I really did want to help her. I was being a nice person. Right?

And then I heard the most disturbing words that can ever come from her mouth. "Your too pretty to help. Now go to your clingy slut girlfriend." Well that hurt. I don't really know why I'm still with Skylar. I don't really like her so I'm going to break it off and plus I don't do girlfriend and boyfriend shit.

I just stood there still. Blinking and trying to process everything.

*Cameron's POV*

"Ew it's player and Ms. Bitch." I look over to where Jordan was looking at. I see Bradley and Skylar McCartney. Bradley is the player and Skylar is the bitch.

"Oh great here she comes...." I sigh loudly, enough for Skylar to here.

"Oh hey there girls!" Wow she said that way to fakely. "You wanna hang out tonight?" She looks up at Bradley and bashes her eyelashes. "Babe wouldn't that be fun?" Her face expression goes cold, "Oh wait sorry girls I was only kidding!" Skylar laughs so innocently. Then she flips her hair in our faces. FLIPS it!

"Oh look I'm Skylar McCartney! I'm so hot and I can get any boy I like." I mimick her while I flip my hair in her face. "Oh yea! Keep your hair to yourself, or next time you won't have any." I spat in her face and turn around and leaves her and Bradley speechless. I hear Jordan laughing. "What's your problem?"

"I don't know, I just feel like being a bitch that's all." I smirk and walk to my first period.