Chapter 34

ALL NIGHT BY ICONA POP, ON THE SIDE!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

----------------------------------------------------------------

*JORDAN'S POV*

Ever since Cameron's been in a Coma, I've been a mess thinking about my parents. They both died in a car crash so I've been taking this hard. I can't loose another person in my life, I just can't.

I haven't talked to anyone lately, I've been sneaking out to go to Clubs and get drunk but I make sure not to go with some guys because I don't want to be cheating on Brandon.

I love Brandon with all my heart, it's just I want to be alone.

I get violent when I'm upset, I broke three lamps because my brothers were trying to talk to me. They don't know about Cameron yet so maybe I should tell them, they have a right to know.

I threw a lamp at Jake, Jaxon, and Jack, they all were trying to talk to me but everything they came into my room they were the first person to walk in each time.

So, whoever walked in first, I would throw a lamp at them so yeah I threw three lamps.

I'm crying and not talking to people is because not only can Cameron die from the car accident, it's also that's how my parents died.

I've changed since Cameron's been in the hospital, I'm not little nice girl anymore. I need to get over my parents and move on, I can't be weak, I need to keep everything in.

I grab my glass filled with water and scream out in frustration and throw it at the wall.

"JORDAN! Stop!!" One of my brothers yell downstairs, anger rides in me and before I can even think what I'm saying I say it.

"No! You can't tell me what to fucking do!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yell as loud as I can and scream out in frustration.

I need to get out of here, I need to leave now. I grab my basketball bag from under my bed, I pack clothes and items I need.

I run down the stairs and grab boxes of food and shove it in my bag. I run towards the door, I grab the handle and a voice stops me.

"Jordan? Where are you going? Are you leaving us?" Jack asks as he walks into the living room, eyes watery as he stares at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry.... I can't. I love you, and the others. Bye." I say as tears come into my eyes as I make a run for it.

I get into my car and start it up as fast as I could. As I reverse out of the driveway I look into the rearview mirror and see brothers outside looking mad as hell.

They start rushing to their cars and I drive faster, I turn out of the neighborhood and drive through all the red lights. I get on the highway with tears in my eyes, I can't do this.

I see the sign for Illinois, I sigh as I almost make it out of here. I pass the sign and I stop at a gas station, I sigh as I fill up my tank and watch a man walk over to me.

"Hey little pretty lady," he says drunkly, I smirk and push him to the ground.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I spat at the man who's on the ground, I look into his stoned eyes and I sigh and get in my car and take off.

I drive until I find a place to park my car so I can sleep. Like no, I'm not gonna waste money for a hotel when I can just stay in my car.

I cry myself to sleep, thinking about everyone and everything.

*BRANDON'S POV*

"What do you mean she's done?!?!" I yell into the phone at Jack.

"She left. She ran away, I have no clue why she's crying. We're all worried about her, we couldn't talk to her because every time she would throw a lamp at us or a glass." Jack says while the others in the background talk.

"She never told you?" I ask and then the all yell put it on speaker. I'm surprised she didn't tell them.

"What? Tell us what?!" Jalex yells into the phone.

I take a deep breath, "Cameron was in a car accident and her car flipped down a hill and now she's been in a coma for about 5 months," I say calmly, the next thing I hear is yelling and I freak out as I hear things being thrown and broken.

I can't believe Jordan ran away, I need to find her and fast.

I run out of my apartment and run towards my car, "do you guys know where she can be?" I ask as I start the car and drive towards the highway.

"She probably headed East into Illinois, it's the closets state so she might of went that way." Jack explains in a rush.

"Okay thanks, Cameron is at St. Johns Hospital, bye." I rush and hang up, I drive until I see the Illinois sign. I'm not gonna stop searching until I find her.

I search around town the rest of the night.

-----------------

HEY GUYS! SHE MADE A RUN FOR IT! SO LIKE, MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARE LIKE SHUTUP JORDAN AND ALL THAT.

BUT AWELL!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

VOTE

COMMENT

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!

-JULIA