Epilogue

FOLLOW: creatola_oxo jessiehensel129 Mirandy3ooo Lovekegan Omqunodirection zarir9407

*Cameron's POV*

"Mommy!!! You look pretty!" My daughter Kody squeals while running into the room to hug me.

"Kody! Don't mess up your mommy's dress," my Auntie says as my beautiful daughter hugs me tightly.

"Auntie, it's okay," I say as my Auntie smiles at me with her new husband behind her, smiling.

My Auntie did get married, and it was to that police man who came to our house that one day to notify me that my dad wanted to talk to me. They are so perfect together, I knew she liked him a lot when she first met him and I'm glad they got together.

"Kody, baby, you look gorgeous." I gush as she giggles and grabs her flowers. Kody is wearing a baby blue dress with a dark blue flower on her front hip and her hair has a baby blue bow in it and put up in a bun.

"Mommy, I'm happy that daddy and you are getting married," my daughter says as she smiles at me, showing her beautiful goofy smile.

"Yes, me too. Now let's go, we don't want to keep them waiting." I say as I follow my 5 year old daughter out of the room.

"Hey, I'm so happy for you. You and Bradley are perfect for each other," my Uncle says as we hook arms to go down the aisle. I smile and say thanks and say the same about him and my Auntie.

Since my dad is dead, my uncle is walking me down and Kody is my little flower girl. My maid of honor is Jordan, I'm so happy Jordan came back.

Kody is five and has blond hair with beautiful Blue eyes, taking all her dad's features, she takes in my height and curves.

My hands start to sweat as the door opens for us to walk through. I scan the whole crowd, looking at all the smiling faces.

I take a sharp intake of breath as I look at Bradley standing there, smiling. He looks hot might I add. I smile back as we step into the big auditorium, the music in the background starts as we start making our way down the aisle.

Oh god, Bradley is still hot, and he's all mine. He's wearing a black tux and black dress pants. Okay well we all knew that he was wearing that. But sometimes people wear different color tuxes but he wanted to wear just black.

I walk down the aisle smiling even though inside I'm a nervous wreck. What if he did all of this just to say no? What if-

"It's ok, don't be nervous," my new Uncle whispers as we get closer to the stage part. I smile at my Uncle and mutter a thanks.

Once we get there I unhook my arm from my Uncle and walk up the stairs.

Bradley takes my hands in his and smiles widely.

"I love you Cameron," Bradley says and I blush, I can never get enough of him.

"I love you too," I whisper back to him, the preacher starts talking but I don't pay attention to a word he's saying except for a few things.

I look into Bradley's dazzling blue eyes and I can easily get lost in them, I've been doing that lately.

The Preacher makes Bradley say the things he needs to say, "to love and to hold," and all that.

After Bradley's done, I say mine and I smile widely at Bradley as I think in about a couple seconds we'll be husband and wife.

"Do you Bradley Jensen take Cameron Pikes as your wife? To love and to hold?"

"I do."

"Do you Cameron Pikes take Bradley Jensen as your husband? To love and to hold?"

My smile can't get any bigger but it does, "I do."

"You may kiss the bride," the preacher says while smiling at the two of us.

Bradley leans in and kisses my lips and the shock of electricity goes through my body as our mouths move together.

Once we break apart I whisper into my husbands ear, "I'm pregnant again."

Bradley looks me straight in the eyes and smiles widely. How can his smile get bigger? "Good, I wanted another child, another, and another, I love you." Bradley whispers back into my ear, I smile at the thought of him wanting more.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kody yells as she runs over to us and my husband picks her up and swings her around.

"Hi Princess, are you happy that me and your mommy got married?" Bradley cooed as Kody made a goofy smile.

"Yea!! I'm so happy daddy and mommy! I love you!!" Kody says as she hugs her dad, Bradley pulls me into the hug and Kody turns towards me to hug to me.

"Kody? Is that you?" My Uncle grins as he holds his arms open.

Bradley sets Kody down and she runs over to my Auntie's husband.

"Hey little munchkin, how you doin kiddo?" He asks as he ruffles her hair lightly.

"Good! I'm super happy! Mommy and daddy are happy!" Kody exclaimed as her beautiful smile turns towards us.

Kody is really smart for her age, she has Blonde hair and bright blue eyes like her fathers and well, she has my curves and small height. She looks like a 4 year old, which is only a year off but still, I love Kody so much.

"Well, Mrs. Jensen, care to cut the cake with me?" My husband asks as he holds out his hand, I grab his hand and nod my head.

I know we will spend the best years of our lives in the future.

Who knew I would be falling for the Player next door?

--------------------

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?!

IM DOING A SEQUAL!!!!! YAY!!!!!

ITS GOING TO BE CALLED: Love Isn't Real.

ITS ABOUT KODY AND ABOUT HER LIFE AND ALL.

I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE THIS MANY PEOPLE READING MY STORY!

THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Lovekegan creatola_oxo amandaC152

LOVE YOU ALL!

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!

-JULIA