Chapter 6

We drove all night and found nothing.

I hear Brandon's phone go off as he got a message, I glance at the name and it was Jordan.

Brandon unlocked his phone, Trent was now driving.

"It's a video!" Trent pulled over and we watched the video silently.

THE VIDEO:

"Hello Bradley, Trent, and Brandon. Nice to 'talk' to you again. I kidnapped your lovers. I now only need Trent's." Nat, the oldest man said.

"Show the girls and let them see what they look like!" Mark yells. Nat smirks and turns the camera towards them.

We all three gasp. Cameron is tied to a wall with chains around her. Jordan is tied to a chair unconscious. I see water drip above Cam and it lands on one of the chains and they shock her. She lets out a loud scream.

How dare he?!?! I see Kyle in the corner next to a switch. He lifts it up and Cameron screams louder and I now see hot water come down and the chains shock her again.

"Please, stop." Cam pleads.

"Next video will be of Jordan. Then, I'll tell you where they are." Nat smirks and the video ends.

END OF VIDEO

I ball up my fists and get out of the car, "Trent I want to drive." Trent gets out and gets shotgun.

We hear Trent's phone go off and it's a video from Jordan well really from Nat, Mark, and Kyle (the three men at the Club and who kidnapped Jordan and Cameron). You know what I mean.

Trent plays the video and turns up the volume, it wasn't as bad as Cam's but it was close enough.

When I see them, I will kill them. How dare they hurt them?! I need to stay by Cameron and protect her. Sure she's a bad girl but she doesn't have a chance against Nat, Mark, and Kyle.

My phone goes off and it's from 'Jordan'. I read the text out loud: The place is closed until morning, the water is salty. Lovers are by the hills."

"The beach!" Trent yells.

We drove to the beach and snuck in.

We got out of the truck and we all three grab our guns from the glove compartment.

"Guys I'll keep watch. You guys look for them." Trent says looking around.

Brandon and I nod our heads and run and looked around the Dunes.

I heard a cry. "Did you hear that?!" Brandon asks.

"Yea." I hear it again and I walk over to a dune and hold out my gun ready to shoot if someone came popping out.

I looked around it and saw Cam and Jordan tied back to back with bags over there heads.

"Jordan!!!" Brandon yells and kneels down in front of her and pulls off the bag.

"Cam." I say while taking the bag off. Cameron opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Bradley. I was so scared. I wanted to cry out loud but I couldn't, I needed to be strong for Jordan." Cam says starting to cry. I am going to kill those three.

"Baby. It's okay. You're ok. They won't ever touch you again. Got it?" I said while cutting the rope off.

I pull her into my embrace and let her cry. "Promise?" She says while sniffling.

"I promise." I pick her up and head towards the truck. I see Trent and Brandon fixing Jordan's cuts and wounds.

I walk to the back of the truck and open the hatch for her to sit. I set her there and look at all her wounds, scratches, and burns.

"Cameron, I'm really sorry." I have to admit it now, I really like Cameron but I don't think she likes me the same way. Not after all the things I did.

"No, it's not your fault." She mutters. I touch her skin and she jumps. "Ow." That must really hurt.

I grab the stuff to clean her cuts, I clean every single cut she has.

I grab her face and look into her face. "Cameron, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that, I'm so sorry." Her eyes start to water and I hug her. I lift her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. "I'm sleeping in your room tonight, ok?" She nods her head and lays her head on my shoulder.

I'm so pissed that they hurt her! I'm going to kill them, and them forever.

I look over and see Trent on the phone and Brandon kissing Jordan passionately, I wish I can do that with Cameron.

I walk to the back seats and set her down before I go in. Brandon and Jordan get in next and Trent gets in the driver seat. Man, we really need to get Trent a girl.

We all headed back to my house and I open Cameron's window for her to get in. Once she's in, I go through the window and say my goodnights to Trent, Brandon, and Jordan.

I walk to Cameron's dresser and opens a drawer, thank god it was her pajamas drawer. I pull out a tank too and long pants.

She walks into the bathroom and closes the door. I quickly change into long pants, and go shirtless. Cameron walks back out, and I sit on her bed and pulls her on my lap.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask softly, twirling my fingers in her hair.

"Yea just tired." She said and faces me. "Thank you for saving us, I thought we were going to die."

"Baby, I would never let anyone hurt you." I whispered into her ear. I felt her shiver. I smiled knowing I had an effect on her.

I pushed back some strands of her hair and put it behind her ear. I started to lean in and I felt her melt under my embrace. She felt so good, like we were made to be together.

My lips now were inches away from her. I felt her lean forward and smash her lips against mine. I felt a zolt of lightning go through me, I felt fireworks going off in me. She felt so good.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and twirl my hair. I granted for entrance and she gladly let me.

My tongue danced with hers and it felt so good to be with her. I positioned her so she was facing me, he legs wrapped around my torso. I picked her up and backed her up to the wall. I felt her moan and soon enough we both needed air. She pulled apart but I started kissing along her neck and to her jaw.

"Bradley...." She whispered. I stopped and looked at her. "I don't want to be another one of your play toys."

"You aren't." I said to her, looking straight into her eyes. "I really like you." I do! I like Cameron a lot. She's different then all the others. I love that about her.

She sighed and I placed her on her bed and she got under the covers. I got under the covers and once my head hit the pillow I was out.

*********

HEY GUYS SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING, ITS JUST I KINDA DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT. MY TITLE DOESN'T REALLY GO WITH THE STORY SO I'LL GO BACK A LITTLE TO THE NAME AND MAKE IT LIKE THAT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

I FINISHED 3 CHAPTERS TONIGHT!

JUST FOR YOU @lovekegan

COMMENT
LIKE

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS!

-JULIA