some more Jamilton cuz y not?

Ig I'm doin some more Jamilton... Oop-

Hamilton POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. In confusion I looked at my night stand to see the time. 3:47 AM. Who the fuck is at my door at 3:47 AM? I lazily stood up and walked up to my door and opened it to see my boyfriend Thomas standing there with a boquet of roses. I looked at him confused and he gave me a weird nervous smile.

"Uh... Hi, Thommy?" I said making it sound more like a question then a greeting.

"Oh! Hey, Lexi! Um, ya mind if I come in, darlin?" He said with a thick southern accent that made me blush. I nodded and mumbled a quiet 'sure' then moved aside to let him in. He walked in the turned around and gave me the boquet of roses.

"It's for you, baby! Hope you like them! It was kind of difficult to find them taking in mind the time..." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously. I took them an looked up at him. He looked anxious and panicked.

"Uh, is everything all right, Thommy? You seem to be in a panic..." I said carefully. He looked at me and ooened his mouth to say something but immediately closed it. He gave a quick look around and then looked back at me.

"I got *mumbles*..." He mumbled quietly.

"Huh? Uh I couldn't hear ya."

"I got *mumbles*..." He mumbled again.

"Sorry, I couldn-"

"I got kicked out of the house for being gay!!" He screamed with an ashamed look. I gasped.

"What? But I thought your mom- I- uh" i stuttered in surprise.

"I uhm... My dad discovered I was dating you.. And he told me that we needed to talk so I went and he tried to smack me but I dodged and I asked him what the hell he was doing and he told me he knew I was dating you... My mom tried to calm him down but he left upstairs. I thought that was it and sighed as my mom hugged me but then he came downstairs and told me to follow him to the door and so I did and he threw a bunch of my stuff out and kicked me out... So, I don't have somewhere to live now..." He said with tears on his eyes as he looked down in shame.

"Oh, baby!" I said as I quickly hugged him tightly. He hugged me back with tears falling down. I pulled away and kissed him.

"I just didn't know where to go... Madison is with Burr at the moment so I don't wanna ruin their night and I thought you would be awake... Sorry for waking you up..." He said with an apologetic look. I shook my head and smiled as I put our forheads together.

"No, baby. Its ok. You can stay here with me if you want, hun." I said and I gave hom a quick, loving kiss.

"Uh... Actually, I was gonna stay here for a while and then go to Monticello... But I still gotta go confront my dad about it... I was hoping you would move in with me to Monticello when I get it back..." He said, he averted his eyes and scratched the back of his neck whith a small, nervous chuckle. I giggled and he looked at me wide eyed and blushed.

"Of course I'll move in with you, dummy! I would love to!" I said hugging him. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back at him and yawned.

"You want to go to sleep, darlin?" He said picking me up bridal style and taking me to my room. I hummed and he chuckled and set me down on my bed. He laid down next to me and hugged me from behind. I sighed happily at the warmth he gave me.

"I love you. Sorry I'm such a mess..." He said as he gave me a kiss in the back of my neck. I turned around and kissed him.

"You are not a mess, baby. You are just human, love... Its shit but hey, at least we're human together." I said and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head and whispered a quiet 'yeah'. I heard him hum a song as I drifted slowly to sleep, feeling the warmth of him hugging me.

Ok, so, thts tht. I wrote sum again!!! Haha!!! Bitches I'm back!!!!! So, yeeh. Luv y'all 😘💕💕