Jamilton angst/fluff

Alex's P.O.V

I was crying. How could he? After we got married? After we adopted a child? And now he just wants to leave?

"Please, Tommy! Stay! If you want to, not for me. FOR PHILLIP!!" I said desperate for him to just come to me and hug me, and to make everything just like it was before.
"Sorry, Alex." He says in a low voice. "I can't stay. It's for my, your's, and phillip's good. If I could, I would stay."

I looked at him. Tears and hurt in my eyes. I had phillip, our 1 year old son, in my arms. He was sleeping peacefully, unaware of whats going on. "Then, STAY! I-I'LL BE GOOD FOR YOU! I-I-I promise..." I say whispering the last part while looking down. Phillip seemed to be awakened by all the noise. He looked up from my shoulder, whiped he's eyes in a cute and tired way, then, looked at Thomas.

"D-Daddy?"

My head snaps up while I look at him with wide eyes. That was his first word. Thomas's eyes got full of tears while staring at the phillip in my hands.

"Sorry, baby. D-Daddy has to leave. But, I love you and your father. Never f-forget that." Then, as quickly as a blink, he's gone. He left. I crumble to the floor, with Phillip still in my hands, and cry. I cried for hours. I cried so much, that my head started hurting. He was gone. He left me. Was I too needy? Was I too annoying? Was I too much? Then, phillip seemed to be aware of my feelings, because hes took my face into his tiny hands and lifted it up. He looked at me. Concern in his eyes. Then, he started giggling. I gave a brathy and dry chuckle.
"I promise, that I will always be with you, Pip. No matter what." I said. Then I started singing a song that Burr showed me. He was married to James Madison and had a doughter called Theodosia. The name of the song was, 'Dear Theodosia'. I sang that song about 40 times before taking Phillip in my arms and going to bed.

~~~~~~~~5 years later~~~~~~

Today I was going to the market to get super. I wasn't fully recovered from Thomas, I still cut myself evry once in a while, but I didn't think of him anymore. Phillip is gonna stay over at Burr's house for a couple hours. As I walk into the stores and go to get some fruits and vegetables. I was getting the tomatoes, when I feel somebody put their hand on my shoulder.

Thomas's P.O.V

I couldn't belive it. It was him. Alex. MY lexi. I touch his shoulder to see if it was really him. He turns around and looks at me for 2 seconds before letting the tomatoe fall to the ground and cover his mouth with his hands. My eyes were full of tears when I say "Lexi. Y-You're here. You are here!" Then, hug him. I wanted to cry so badly. He seemed to be frozen into place. He didn't move. I pull away from the hug take hi wrist, then, start running. I was running to the park. The park were we use to take Phillip to play with Theodosia.

When we finally get there, Alex is out of breath and panting. Then, I hug him again. The only difference is that this time I'm crying in his shoulder. I don't care avout the other people araund us. I just care about him. He slowly and hesitantly wraps his arms around me retreating the hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. M-My father said th-that if I l-lef-ft y-you he w-will give me money t-to come back to y-you and h-ave a happy f-family. All I wanted was the best for us. But I hurt you instead. And I'm so so so so sorry." I said while crying.

"I always thought it was my fault" He choked out. "I thought you had left because I was too needy. Or too annoying. Or too anything." A wave of guilt and depression hit me like a bitch. I hade made my Lexi cry. I made him feel like shit.

"N-No! It-it's not your fault, baby! Itsm's mine! I was the one who left! And I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's ok." He said. "As long as you are with me, I don't care." He said. Then, he kissed me. God, hoemw I missed his kisses. I happily kissed back. We were together. We were happy. We were a family again.

"Phillip is gonna be so hapoy to see you." He said after pulling away from the kiss.

PART 2 IS COMING BITCHES!!! Part 2 will be short, though. And it'll be fluffy. And Thomas discovers that Alex has been cutting himself for the past 5 years. AND THEN SMUT ON ANOTHER SHIP!! Oh and I almost forgot

 AND THEN SMUT ON ANOTHER SHIP!! Oh and I almost forgot

I'm childish 😊😊