Introduction

Well hello there, you are a very pleasant surprise, thank you for clicking on this story. I do hope you plan to stay for a while. I'll do my best to keep you intrigued throughout this whole thing.

If you are wondering what madman is talking to you now. Well I'm the author and the narrator of this story. I thought it would be good for us to get to know each other, or well for you to know me better, while we dive into this wicked wreck that is this story and ultimately my mind... You will understand as we progress through this novel.

I might tell you now that this little story of mine is just about some teenagers trying to finish their final year of school, but trust me there is so much more. So so much more.

My goal here is to just write about everyday life, the challenges we have and about perspective. I feel that these days we are all trapped in our own way of seeing things while there are so many ways to look at the world, at every situation and every challenge....aaaand I just realized that I'm starting to get cheesy here, but yeah that is basically what I want to achieve, but this is not a noble novel. Not at the slightest... and you wanna know what the best part is?

The best part is I know every little twist that plays in my mind, I can see the future in this story, and I'm going to tease you in every wich way as we get closer to each milestone.

So get ready, get comfortable and brace yourself for this rollercoaster. It might be slow at first, but that drop is coming.

And of course I hope you enjoy this story with me.

And just one last disclaimer, like I said or wanted to say. My mind can be a very wicked and dark place. Some things might come off a little disturbing and/or offensive, but this story is about life. And life is no rose garden.

So without further to do...