=⭐|Offer You Can't Refuse|⭐=

A/N: Just a quick reminder, the bold letters means that the characters are speaking in Korean.

Jungkook's POV

Today's the day.

The day where my hyung's plan will be revealed and the first step will take action. And when it's executed, I hope I can finally have the shot to get a little closer to the girl of my dreams.

Jeez, can't believe I act like I'm some head over heels, high school girl. I didn't even know that I could be this excited and nervous at the same time. The only times that I remember feeling this palpitating emotion is whenever our report cards are shown and when our group performs during special occasions in school.

Guess I can call this a new experience to treasure.

As soon as the bell rang to indicate that its lunch, I didn't waste any precious second and dashed towards the door. Breaking into a full sprint on the busy swarm of our corridors. I presume that I was so fast, I didn't even have the chance to greet those who were calling my name.

'Sorry, guys. But something is more important than greeting you.'

I soon arrive at my destination. And due to my rapid scurrying, I immediately broke into a panting mess when I plopped myself down on the hard bench of our table.

Jin hyung shook his head upon seeing my weary form. "Jeez, eager that much, Kook?"

I could only chuckle as a response. "Whatever you say will dampen my light mood today, hyung."

After a few minutes of Jin hyung lecturing me about my silliness, the rest of the group came, sparing me for more lectures to come. While walking towards us, it appears that their hands were occupied by carrying stacks of paper.

"Damn, you better pay me good, Jimin. Instead of relaxing, I get to do heavy sh*t." Yoongi gruffed, sitting down beside Jin hyung.

"Don't worry, hyung." Jimin then put his stack of papers down. "This will all be worth it."

Picking up one out of the papers, my face contoured into confusion seeing what was in it. "Biggest party of the century; Total Spree Friday, 6:30 pm. Party venue: #995, Mochi St, BH Opulent Villa?"

"Guys, what's the meaning of this?" I added.

Jimin did the courtesy to quench my confusion by sitting next to me. "Well, to answer your thirsty queries, our plan is simple. We have a great party in my place and will invite every student in our grade. Including your girl, Kook."

That statement alone doubled my perplexity. "Including her? Hyung, you know her very well. How on earth are you gonna make someone like her go?"

Recalling last year to which none of my hyungs know about, I once tried inviting her to one of my parties before. Concluding that I wanted to see her again and probably get to know her. Because aside from her soft physical attributes and timid behavior, all I know about her is her favorite food, her fondness for the English language and she is labeled as one of the school's wallflowers standing on the Rustics' side. I bet that 'Lalice' isn't even her name. I mean only overheard it when one of her friends yelled at her in the hallways.

So long story short, I waited and roamed the venue all night to have a single glimpse of her. But the party ended and I didn't have the chance to see nor speak to her. And from then I easily concluded the hypothesis that she didn't came, breaking my hopes up.