chapter 14

Love me or hate me I don't care.
But the thing you need to know is you are mine .. only mine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning 🔇🔇🔇

Well guys let me warn you this chapter will contain mature scene and abusive language......

If you didn't like these things then please do not read this chapter...

I warn you in my previous chapter also. And in this chapter also I am warning you...

Every gif in this chapter is not mine.

I hope you will like this chapter...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ananya P.O.V

He threw me in the bed with so much force that I bounce. I try to get up from the bed but he pull my ankle and I fell in the bed. He took that opportunity and hover on me. He try to tied my hands but I am not giving up this much easily. I started to fight with him but then he punch my stomach and I curled up into a ball.

He tied my both of my hands and my legs. So now I was in his Mercy. He was having an evil smirk on his face.. ohh how much I want to rip that smirk off from his face..

He took out something from the drawer and started coming towards me . I don't know what it was until he come towards me and show .. so it was a blindfold.

Ok so now I am scared what is he gonna do with me. He came and bite my earlobe and said " ahh bambino don't bite your lips it is very hard for me to control.

He put the blindfold in my eyes. He when somewhere. I don't know cause I can't see him .

There was the pin drop silent at that time. we could even hear a small noise at that time . I was sweating so much. I don't know what is gonna happen. After sometime I heard some kind of sound. Like someone is opening something. Then it hit me hard that he is opening his belt .

 Then it hit me hard that he is opening his belt

I know he will beat me like Xavier did. I didn't know when I started crying. I started pleading to him like a begger" please don't... Please don't beat me I will follow your every rule . I will be the good girl you want." But he just said " owwww Neonata I didn't even started and you started crying ...Don't cry I am not gonna beat you . But I am gonna do something more then that so that you will remember not to break the rules"

***************************************************************************************

Dimitri P.O.V