chapter 6

When passion meets inspiration an obsession is born .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ananya P .O .V

I was in the middle of the forest.the wole forest was surrounded by big trees.it was dark also . I was running as much fast i can. I can hear footsteps from behind .when i turn back i saw Alexander, Xavier and Dimitri. We're running after me .i try to run fast . Key word is try. I can hear the footsteps coming near me . I didn't look back .i was just running.i heard Dimitri shouting " run babygirl run we will also see how far you can run .once we will cath you .we will chain you in our bed .and we are gonna fuck you so hard that you can't walk for days ." I was so scared at that time .i can't think straight at that time .i only know how i was running.once i saw back .i saw no one i stop running i cath my breath and go towards the tree . Once I reach their i sat down and close my eyes. Once i open my eyes i saw Alexander was looking straight into my eyes.i try to get up but Alexander put his hand on my shoulder and force me to sit down. After few second i feel someone warm breath to my left side of ear when i see their to my horror i saw Xavier and then i heard someone say " surprise babygirl. We caught you "
--------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken up by my alarm.i see myself i was drench with my own sweat .so it was 6 o clock. Thank God it was just a dream. But why this dream look so realistic.i hate these nightmare. These all nightmare are cause by them .i hate them all so much. But i just need to wait till tomorrow. Once i will leave this country . I will go far away from them .i will live in La. Where they will never get to know me. I will change my identity and everything. So, i go to the bathroom and do my business.once i get out .i open my wardrobe and start seeing cloth which i should wear for today . Today is my graduation day .so basically i can't wear shorts and hoodies.i need wear something fancy type. So i wore a black dress which hug my curve perfectly.

 So i wore a black dress which hug my curve perfectly

So this her dress .

Once i was done. I apply little bit of makeup.and make my way to the kitchen where my aunt see and said " omg baby you look so hot " thanks for your compliment aunt . By the way i always look hot " by this my aunt and me started laughing . My relationship with my aunt is getting stronger day by day .she support me so much .after my mom and dad dead .she help me so much.she always try to make me happy. although she know about those three physco.she help me . Whenever i get nightmare she always rub my back .and let me help to fall asleep back .she is really a great person.

After some time my friend also came .we all headed to our college. Once we reached their all people were seeing us like they never see us . Boys were like "wowww " and girls were " how the fuck they can be look so good ". I don't know whether my body is good or not .but my aunt say i have a perfect body likewise my friend also say this thing.

Once we get our graduation certificate.we all started clicking picture with each other.we all were so happy.but i was not .i was feeling like someone is starting me .and today something bad is gonna happen. i wish the thing i am thinking right now would never happen in my life. After sometime we all headed to our home . Once i reach home .i change my dress and wore simple t-shirt.and go to bed and laid down.

I woke up because someone was calling me .first i thought to decline the call .but then i pick it up .when i pick up the call i swear after this i know how was dead .CAUSE IT WAS THE CALL FROM THOSE THREE FUCKERS.

I siad in annoying voice " umm hello . Who is thier " the person said " well Hello baby i think i disturb you. huh?"
Immediately i get to know who was he .he is non others then Alexander among the three brothers i fear the most is him .not because of his dangerous look .but because of his physco way.

He continued so how was your day today.today you get graduated you must be feeling so happy . But now baby i think you should come back to us .we can't live without you .fuck baby we all are coming to take to you just wait .

I was so shocked but then i dont know where that courage come from i yell and said " I AM NOT COMING WITH YOU ALL. YOU ALL ARE PHYSCO . RATHER THEN COMING WITH YOU ALL .I WILL PREFER TO DIE OR RUN AWAY. GO AND EAT THE SHIT YOU ALL PHYSCO.
I HATE YOU ALLLLLL "

When i finish myself . I heard Xavier say something " RATHER THEN COMING WITH US YOU PREFER TO DIE KITTEN.LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU WHEN WE WILL CATH YOU. YOU GOT A BIG MOUTH TO SAY THESE THING NOW SEE WE WILL USE THIS MOUTH FOR BETTER THINGS . WE WILL MEET YOU THEIR ONLY BABY .START PACKING WE ALL ARE COMING"

DIMIRITI SAY " YOU LOVE TO DIE HUH? WE WILL FUCK YOU SO HARD BABY THAT YOU WILL NEVER SAY THESE THINGS AGAIN. YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM US .BUT BABY WE ALREADY MADE A CAGE FOR YOU .YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM US BABY "

THEN ALEXANDER COME AND SAID " BABYGIRL YOU MESS WITH WRONG PERSON.WHEN WE ASK YOU IN GOOD WAY YOU JUST ACTED LIKE A BRAT .AND YOU REMEMBER THE PUNISHMENT. HOW A BAD GIRL GET HER PUNISHMENT "

by listening to them i started shaking and saying sorry again and again but they just said " baby save it .we will listen to you once we take you from their ".

I lick up my suitcase and start packing my bag. Once i pack i call my aunt and said " aunt they will come here anytime take me to the airport. take me fast " my aunt look confused she asked " who will come here baby ? who ?" " The three brothers" i said . Once i said this her face got pale . She call my uncle from the bedroom when he came my aunt tell him about the brothers . They both run toward outside. My brother was left with neighborh . We all sat in the car .and my uncle Start driving in the fast speed.we were almost their when we see four to five car come in front of us my uncle stop the car .as we see 16 men came out from the car with the gun in their hand but then then once car gate open .and the person whom i saw just make want to die at that time .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys,. This is for today.i hope you all like the chapter. And guys i change the book cover . And all creadit goes the frozen_within . Thankyou so much i love your cover .💞🙆♥️

please guys don't forget to vote and share my chapter.♥️♥️

And read my first novel my obsession!my possession!.☺️

Hope you like it . love you all guys ♥️💞🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆♥️