Chapter 1

Love and obsession have thin line between them. You will never know when your love turns into dangerous obsession.

______________________________________

Ananya singh P. O. V

It's been 3 years since I am hiding from them. I know that they are here. I know, they know where I am! But just to console myself I always think that they don't know! I could never forget that day. The day changed my life completely. The day I never want to remember.

Flashback --------------------started -----------

I was in my home. Waiting for my mom and dad to come. I'm a single child. I don't have any siblings. I only have my mom and dad who loves me dearly. After sometime of waiting, I suddenly get a call. When I picked up the phone, my whole world shattered in pieces. The male who were on the other side of the phone told me, that my mom and dad met with an accident. I called my maternal uncle and told him about everything. He came to my house to pick me up.

When we reached at the hospital. The doctors were operating my parents. After sometime the doctor came. I rushed towards him and asked "Doctor.. Doctor how are my parents? Are they fine? Doctor please tell me they are fine?!" Judging by the look on the doctor's face I was scared! I was scared to know his answer. He was giving me a pitiful look and said "Sorry beta. We can't save your parents". I was so shocked, that I didn't know how to react. My uncle came and hugged me and said "Everything is gonna fine. We are here with you. Your mom and dad will surely be in heaven and watch you from there. I know beta you are sad, me and your Aunt will always be at your side and will take care of you. You are our precious child." Though I know he was as upset as me, his sister and brother-in-law just died. But he didn't want to show me his weak side. Cause he know that he needs to support me.

After the funeral of my parents. I started living with my maternal uncle and aunt but it was hard for them to support me as they were not that well established economically. So I had to shift to my maternal aunt house. She lives with her husband and their son. I love him a lot. When my aunt delivered him we all were so happy. My mom and aunt were like best friend. They share everything with each other. And the baby boy name was given by my mom. His name is Dhruv. When my aunt get to know about the accident she broke into tears.

When I reached Italy I thought it's a beautiful country with  bright sun and the fresh air. I fell in love with Italy at the same time. When I reached my aunt house, she was so happy and said "Wow. Finally you came. We were waiting for you."

I said "Yup aunt I am here."

"We got stuck in a traffic. That's why we are late. Sorry for making you wait." My aunt said.

"Why are you being so formal. You were not like this before. Your mom used to tell me how much trouble maker you were and when we use to talk you always crack jokes, you were so bubbly and full of energy " By listening her, my eyes got wet. She just realized that so she instantly said sorry.

I said "You are right aunt. I should be back to my old self. I Know they are watching me from heavens. I'll not give them a reason to be sad for me instead I'll make them proud."

With that aunt gave me warm hug. And lead me to my room where I change my self.

Next morning. My aunt told me that I need to start college. As they enrolled me into some well known college of the country. I was excited for going to the college and making new friends.

In the afternoon. I went out of the apartment. I Know I'm living with my aunt so I don't need to worry about money. But I don't feel comfortable to depend upon their money completely. So I wanted to find a part time job.

I saw cafe with a job vacancy signboard. I went inside it was small but quite cute. I applied there and got the part time job of  waitress.

While going out I saw a library. I love to go library as I love reading book. I'm not a nerd but I love books.

I went inside the library. I took a novel about a teenage love.I haven't fall in love yet but I like to read love novels. While reading I saw a women carrying a bunch of heavy books in her hands.

I asked her if she needs help. She hesitated at first but then she said 'yes please'. I helped her out.

I got to Know that she is the only one who work here and it is quite hard for her. So to help her, I apply here also. I got two job. My cafe job was 4 to 5 and library one was 5:30 to 7 .

When I reached home, I told my aunt that I got jobs. At first she protested but then I explain her that I want to be an independent as I am not a child anymore so she agreed.

She told me that tomorrow onwards my college will start. I was so happy and excited to make new friends and live my teen life the fullest.

But little did I know that my college life will change my whole life.

---------------------------------------------—-----------

Hello guys. This my new novel please support this Novel like you supported my first novel.

If you like the chapter then please vote, comment and share my book with other.

Thank you all.

Love you all guys. ❤❤❤❤
Keep supporting me like this.