It's Them

Wolf Pack POV (NEW POV!!)
Looks like there are more students on a trip here for a month. Hopefully we can find the two we need to find.

Flashback~~~~
As we summoned her she flew down.....
"You need help finding your soulmate?"

"Yes we all do."

"This can happen but I can't just give it to you. There is something you guys need to do first."

"And this task is?"

"You will need to find two girls who are best friends are destined for this role.
How to find them:
There school will come up here to this park for a month on a trip. You will see two girls, their eyes are brown but when you are see them their eyes will glow into a dark dazzling blue. With these two tattoos, when you see them, these symbols will attach to them and that symbolizes who you must go after."

" These two girls will be loving, kind, and caring so to have them fall in love with you or at least take care and befriend you is the goal. But you must like them back."

"Why just befriend?"

"Because there are only two of the girls."

"So that's all we have to do?"

"Yes but this could take a while until you find them. Good luck boys."
And with that the glowing goddess flew away into thin air.

End of Flashback~~~

Well they have glowing dazzling blue eyes and we no longer have the symbols so they must be the ones.