Announcement of the Fieid Trip

Minhee's POV
Another day of school! Yay! Note the sarcasm😒 I got up to get ready.
I took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, combed out and curled my hair, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on my uniform.
The uniform is a pink plaid skirt, a white buttoned collared shirt, a black vest sweater with a school badge on it, my black knee high socks, and pink high topped converse. Luckily you could wear whatever color as long as you had the vest sweater with the badge and an outfit that looks like the uniform.
Once I was done I grabbed my phone, grabbed my backpack, and ran downstairs.
"Hi Hun." said my mom and dad.
"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I said as I grabbed a piece of toast.
"Why so happy?"
"Oh! Mom, dad, remember this week we are leaving to go stay in the mountains for a month remember?"
"Oh yeah."
"Mom don't be sad it's not like I'm getting married and never coming back. It's just for a month for science class."
"Right. So when you you leave again?"
"Tomorrow. Unfortunately."
"Well, I gotta go. Be good at school today ok Minnie!" (that's my nickname for being kinda small😅😂)
"K dad! Bye! Mom why do u guys treat me like I'm still 5?"
"You are the only child and a girl."
"Yeah I guess but maybe you guys should worry about me a little less. Cause, it's great u guys worry so I know you guys want me to be safe but tone it down a notch?"
"Ok. Come on we gotta get you to school."
"Ok hold on for a sec let me text Hara."
"Weren't u suppose to do that earlier?"
"Yeah but I was busy explaining to you about the science trip."

Minhee's text:
"Hey!! Are you at school yet? I'm on my way!"
I got back-
Hara:
"On my way too. did u remember about the matching uniforms?"

Minhee:
Yes! see u at school!