2. Zero De' Kiel Lapis: He's the adopted son of duke Lapis, another handsome man with a dark past that resulted his twisted personality. He knowingly killed his own biological parents for abusing him at the age of 7 and became an orphan since then. Add the fact that he enjoyed the crimson blood that splattered  on his hands and face when that was his first kill and he should have felt disgusted, maybe? He then started acting all innocent with his cute face and would go on a killing spree if anyone disrespected or provoked him. 

The same thing went on till the duke adopted him and he got the love he wanted but not from one person he really desired, Amerllyis, the villainess. It wasn't out of love he wanted her love but just his obsession that continued till.. I don't know, it seems the otome game never gave any info on that.

Good End: The heroine falls for him and tries everything in her power to heal the pain that he had locked away. Finally, as a result to her hard work, she succeeds and he confesses that all the while he was just annoyed by the bright light that surrounded her even though he liked her. He smiles beautifully and genuinely as he says that. The villainess? He locks her in a well decorated cage calling her his 'Sinful Butterfly' Psycho -_-

Bad End: He kills the heroine due to the bright light that annoyed him to the core (But bro ain't like in the otome game) He keeps the villainess, his sister locked up her in her room after he takes power of the Duke household and of course, tortures her. After a few years, Amerllyis looses her will to live and kills herself. Zero uses magic to keep her body fresh in a coffin filed with a crimson flower that had a similar description to the flower Zen gave me. In the end, he destroys his Dukedom and destructs himself with a smile that none could describe.

Normal End: The heroine marries her lover happily while the villainess marries the crown prince who does not even look at her or turn her way even for a second. After 5 years of her miserable life, her foster brother kidnaps her without her knowledge and sends her to a foreign land with money. She survives for 3 years and is murdered by thieves who takes her money.

Why do I feel like K only focused more on the villainess' part of the story than the heroine? It makes me feel like I'm the tragic heroine. Anyway, lets mov-

"What are you thinking about?" K interrupted me as he closely stared at me with a playful smile. This guy, is he really a system as he says?

"Nope, I'm not" He replied instantly which annoyed me 'cause I've warned him enough not to read my mind!

"Yeah? But I've always been reading your mind though" He smiled innocently. I'm done with this guy, lets ignore him. "You're giving up, Angel?"

"Why do you keep on calling me Angel? I am not an Angel nor is my name Angel" His crimsoned eyes glinted for a moment.

"Then why do you keep callin' me 'Haru' though I'm not?" He retorted back with a smile that was almost threatening "I prefer you not to ask me why I call you that. After all, time will come" Our conversation is going quite side ways.

"What'd you come here for?" I folded my arms.

"No reason, just felt like visiting" 

"Didn't you say you don't have enough power to appear anytime you want?"

"Well, I do now. I am at my best" 

"... Okay, if you're done, please go wherever you came from. I need rest" I tried shooing him away.

 "Well then, goodbye" He disappeared into thin air. He really just came and disappeared. Jobless and Weird. Anyways, lets continue with the psycho's description.

3. Ezekiel Reinhart De' Alger Obelia: The most normal character in this game though sometimes his yandere personality shows, he's quite normal. He meets the heroine for the first time when they bump into each other and he holds her back from falling while also staring at her awestruck by her beauty (I personally think Amerllyis is much my type though). Ezeliel is a gentleman every way you see, he's like the ladies' man which is the reason why he's really famous among the young noble ladies. He's a harmless lad who's always smiley but really possessive when it involves people he cares for. Doesn't matter who, a bad or good guy, he'll protect them.