Chapter Two: So Who is the Real Author?

Depuis le début

"Answers?" Sadie said squeezing her phone. "Fine. Then, you better give me a damn reason for everything then."

 She went inside reluctantly. 

*****

*****

"THROW HER OUT." Those were the last words of that monster as they ruthlessly threw her into a wolves den. "Let the wolves eat her until she is rotten corpse." Her own father said. She shivered in the rain of the dark forest. The growls of the beast weren't far away.

"P-p-please... d-don't abandon me-!"

"Just Shut up and Die Bitch!"

The carriage hauled away and distanced away from her crying pleas. And that's the last of when she ever saw them.

****

****

 Sadie looked around the shabby house, everything was ransmacked and horrid. She realized that he really wasn't making a living out of writing, but she shook her head to get rid of the negative thoughts. Though he was really young; 

'I came for answers, not for giving pity.' 

"Tea?" 

"Don't bother." Sadie said as the author signaled for her to sit in the small cramped dinning room. Chewing her lips, she sat right across from the Young man, who claimed to give her answers for her previous life. 

"Actually, the first book that I had published, <For Every Flower, there is a kiss>  wasn't actually my real work." The Young man said looking down onto the dinning table. 

"So you technically plagerized? And you are totally cool with it to tell me?" Sadie responded back, but then she paused in her own response. 

'He didn't write the actual story then? Someone else did?'  

"It was my Guru-ji's master piece." 

"Ah, so your name isn't actually Tommy Shanclaire- is it? It was your Guru's name then?" Sadie said sarcastically.  

"Eh, not really- it was just a pen name, we really didn't know each others name. I just met the old folk in the streets, and he was dying from cardiac arrest. I saved his life and he took me in as his apprentice." 

'Heh~ totally sounds so fake~' 

"It sounds like you got an invitation from a cult." 

"Definitely not." He said with a shallow smirk.  "He wrote and told many unique stories. He said he had his own world beyond anyone's imagination. He could travel to those worlds and then manipulate those characters." 

"...what the fuck?" Sadie paused. Manipulation? What the heck? So the person who screwed up her life was this man's Guru?!  

"You need to stop swearing." 

'Holy shit! This man is definitely up to no good... he could travel to those worlds, that's definitely something... ' 

"And you need to make me meet this psycho!" Sadie ordered slammed the dinning table.  

"Too bad, he passed away two years ago. But said that his masterpiece was done and created. His last will was it to be published." 

"Hahaha..." Sadie muttered as she squeezed her palms tighter. The man who she could finally choke and kill was already dead. "...and did you- ask where this old man actually came from?" 

"Nope. He didn't want to reveal personal things. Though he said crazy things like he saw a whole dimension while I was gone for my part-time jobs. His wording was so descriptive, you would think that this place was real." 

"..." Sadie squeezed her phone tighter. "And you stupidly believed in this guy?" 

"Definitely yes! He said this was a whole line of career for me! I'll earn fortunes if I wrote stories." 

"And..." Sadie looked around his messy, small apartment. "This is where you live now." 

"Yes. So... why did you come to find out about my book?" 

"Ah, the truth was I was here to actually kill you." Sadie smiled shamelessly.

 The Young handsome author chuckled and said: "You really are quite funny." Though he looked to handsome and young to be a model- Sadie didn't feel an ounce of pity party for him. 

"No, sir~ that was the reason why." Sadie said with a devilish smile.  

"Oh." 

"So..." Sadie came closer to the young author. "Where did your Guru live back then? If you take me there, I'll find a whole line of career for you. The one with the real money." 

"Now." The author tilted his head and winked at her, "that's a real deal." 

"SLUT! STOP SEDUCING MY HANDSOME BABY SON!" 

'Ugh! That stupid boomer overprotective mother~'  

***

***